The Cars. The Cars.




1. Good times roll.

Let the good times roll, let them knock you around, let the good times roll, let them make you a clown, let them leave you up in the air, let them brush your rock and roll hair. Let the good times roll, let the good times roll, let the good times roll.

Let the stories be told, let them say what they want, let the photos be bold, let them show what they want, let them leave you up in the air, let them brush your rock and roll hair. Let the good times roll, let the good times roll, won't you let the good times roll? Good times roll.

If the illusion is real let them give you a ride, if they got thunder appeal let them be on your side, let them leave you up in the air, let them brush your rock and roll hair. Let the good times roll, won't you let the good times roll? Let the good times roll, let the good times roll, won't you let the good times roll? Well, let the good times roll, let 'em roll, good times roll.

Let the good times roll, let the good times roll, let the good times roll, let 'em roll, good times roll, well, let the good times roll, let the good times roll, well, let the good times roll, good times roll, let the good times roll, let the good times roll, let 'em roll.


2. My best friend's girl.

You're always dancing down the street with your suede blue eyes and every new boy that you meet, he doesn't know the real surprise. Here she comes again, when she's dancing 'neath the starry sky, she'll make you flip, here she comes again, when she's dancing 'neath the starry sky, I kinda like the way she dips. Well, she's my best friend's girl, she's my best friend's girl but she used to be mine.

You've got your nuclear boots and your drip dry glove, when you bite your lip it's some reaction to love. Here she comes again, when she's dancing 'neath the starry sky, yeah, I think you'll flip, here she comes again, when she's dancing 'neath the starry sky, here she comes again, I kinda like the way, I like the way she dips. ‘Cause she's my best friend's girl, well, she's my best friend's girl and she used to be mine, she's so fine.

You're always dancing down the street with your suede blue eyes and every new boy that you meet doesn't know the real surprise. Here she comes again, when she's dancing 'neath the starry sky, here she comes again, oh, she'll make you flip, here she comes again, when she's dancing 'neath the starry sky, here she comes again, I kinda like the way, I like the way she dips. ‘Cause she's my best friend's girl, she's my best friend's girl, she used to be mine, she so fine.

My best friend's girlfriend, oh, my best friend's girlfriend, she used to be mine, my best friend's girlfriend, yeah, my best friend's girlfriend, said she used to be mine, my best friend's girlfriend, yeah, my best friend's girlfriend, she used to be mine, my best friend's girlfriend.


3. Just what I needed.

I don't mind you comin' here and wastin' all my time 'cause when you're standin', oh, so near, I kinda lose my mind. It's not the perfume that you wear, it's not the ribbons in your hair, I don't mind you comin' here and wastin' all my time.

I don't mind you hangin' out and talkin' in your sleep, it doesn't matter where you've been as long as it was deep, yeah, you always knew to wear it well and you look so fancy I can tell, I don't mind you hangin' out and talkin' in your sleep. I guess you're just what I needed, just what I needed, I needed someone to feed, I guess you're just what I needed, just what I needed, I needed someone to bleed.

I don't mind you comin' here and wastin' all my time, time, 'cause when you're standin' oh so near I kinda lose my mind, yeah. It's not the perfume that you wear, it's not the ribbons in your hair, I don't mind you comin' here and wastin' all my time. I guess you're just what I needed, just what I needed, I needed someone to feed, I guess you're just what I needed, just what I needed, I needed someone to bleed.

I guess you're just what I needed, just what I needed, I needed someone to feed, I guess you're just what I needed, just what I needed, I needed someone to plead, yeah, yeah, so plead me. You're just what I needed, you're just what I needed, yeah, you're just what I needed.


4. I'm in touch with your world.

You can tuck it on the inside, you can throw it on the floor, you can wave it on the outside like you never did before. You get the diplomatic treatment, you get the force fed future, get the funk after death, get the wisenheimer brainstorm. I'm in touch with your world so don't you try to hide it, I'm in touch with your world and nobody's gonna buy it, it's such a lovely way to go, it's such a lovely way to go.

I been lying on your feathers, you keep talking about the weather, I'm a psilocybin pony, you're a flick fandango phoney. It's a sticky contradiction, it's a thing you call creation, everything is science fiction and I ought to know. I'm in touch with your world so don't you try to hide it, I'm in touch with your world and nobody's gonna buy it, it's such a lovely way to go, it's such a lovely way to go.

I'm in touch with your world, I'm in touch with your world, I'm in touch with your world, I'm in touch with your world.


5. Don't cha stop.

Right here I'd like to melt inside of you, right here you kiss is totally new, right here your hands are soft and creamy, right here your mouth is wet and dreamy and it's just what I like, so dim down the light. Don't cha stop don't cha stop, don't cha stop don't cha stop if it makes you feel good, don't cha stop don't cha stop, don't cha stop don't cha stop, don't cha stop don't cha stop, don't cha stop don't cha stop.

Your rhapsody is blowing my cool, your fantasies, they written for fools, your long black hair tickles my skin, it feels so luscious, come on do it again, oh yeah, and it's just what I like, dim down the light. Don't cha stop don't cha stop, don't cha stop don't cha stop if it makes you feel good…


6. You're all I've got tonight.

I don't care if you hurt me some more, I don't care if you even the score, you can knock me and I don't care, you can mock me and I don't care, you can rock me just about anywhere, it's alright, 'cause you're all I’ve got tonight, you're all I’ve got tonight, you're all I’ve got tonight, I need you tonight, I need you tonight.

I don't care if you use me again, I don't care if you abuse me again, you can make me, I don't care, you can fake me, I don't care, you can love me just about anywhere, it's alright, 'cause you're all I’ve got tonight, you're all I’ve got tonight, you're all I’ve got tonight, I need you tonight, I need you tonight.

I don't want to feel sorry for you, you don't have to make believe it's you, you can pump me, I don't care, you can bump me, I don't care, you can love me just about anywhere, it's alright, 'cause you're all I’ve got tonight, you're all I’ve got tonight, you're all I’ve got tonight, I need you tonight, I need you tonight.

You're all I’ve got tonight, you're all I’ve got tonight, you're all I’ve got tonight, I need you tonight, I need you tonight, I need you tonight.


7. Bye bye love.

I can't feel this way much longer expecting to survive with all these hidden innuendoes just waiting to arrive, it's such a wavy midnight and you slip into insane, electric angel rock and roller, I hear what you're playing. It's an orangy sky, always it's some other guy, it's just a broken lullaby, bye bye, love, bye bye, love, bye bye, love, bye bye, love.

Substitution, mass confusion, clouds inside your head, involving all my energies until you visited, with your eyes of porcelain and of blue they shock me into sense, you think you're so illustrious, you call yourself intense. It's an orangy sky, always it's some other guy, it's just a broken lullaby, bye bye, love, bye bye, love, bye bye, love, bye bye, love.

Substitution, mass confusion, clouds inside your head, were foggin' all my energies until you visited, with your eyes of porcelain and of blue, they shock me into sense, you think you're so illustrious, you call yourself intense. It's an orangy sky, always it's some other guy, it's just a broken lullaby, bye bye, love, bye bye, love, bye bye, love, bye bye, love.


8. Moving in stereo.

Life's the same, I'm moving in stereo, life's the same except for my shoes, life's the same, you're shaking like tremolo, life's the same, it's all inside you. It's so easy to blow up your problems, it's so easy to play up your breakdown, it's so easy to fly through a window, it's so easy to fool with the sound.

It's so tough to get up, it's so tough, it's so tough to live up, it's so tough on you. Life's the same, I'm moving in stereo, life's the same except for my shoes, life's the same, you're shaking like tremolo, life's the same, it's all inside you.

Life's the same, I'm moving in stereo, life's the same except for my shoes, life's the same, you're shaking like tremolo, life's the same, it's all inside you.


9. All mixed up.

She shadows me in the mirror, she never leaves on the light and some things that I say to her, they just don't seem to bite, it's all mixed up, it's all mixed up, it's all mixed up.

She tricks me into thinking, I can't believe my eyes, I wait for her forever but she never does arrive, it's all mixed up, it's all mixed up, it's all mixed up. She says to leave it to me, leave it to me, everything'll be alright, be alright, she says to leave it to me, leave it to me, everything'll be alright.

She's always out makin' pictures, she's always out making scenes, she's always out the window when it comes to making dreams, it's all mixed up, it's all mixed up, it's all mixed up. She says to leave it to me, leave it to me, everything'll be alright, be alright, she says to leave it to me, leave it to me, everything'll be alright, be alright…


· · ·
Año: 1978.
Procedencia: Boston (Massachusetts), Estados Unidos.
· · ·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario