Smell the magic. L7.




1. Shove.

Bill collectors called today, shove, I.R.S. is on my pay, shove, my boss says I should comb my hair, shove, my father thinks that I'm nowhere. Get out of my way or I might shove, get out of my way or I might shove.

The Landlord doesn't like my dog, shove, my eyes are burning from the smog, shove, the neighbors say I jam too loud, shove, America thinks it should be proud. Get out of my way or I might shove, get out of my way or I’m gonna shove.

Some guy just pinched my ass, shove, drunken bums ain't got no class, shove, the club says we won't get paid, shove, it's been months since I've been laid. Get out of my way or I might shove, get out of my way or I’m gonna shove, get out of my way or I might shove, get out of my way or I’m gonna shove…


2. Fast and frightening.

Her glance hits me like lightning, I heard that girl is fast and frightening, dirty hair and a laugh, that's mean, her neighbors call her an evil machine. She's fast, she's lean, she's frightening, she's fast, she's lean, she's frightening.

Popping wheelies on her motorbike, straight girls wish they were dykes, she'll do anything on a dare, mom and daddy's worst nightmare. She's fast, she's lean, she's frightening, she's fast, she's lean, she's frightening.

Down at the creek smoking pot, she eats the roach so she don't get caught, throws her mini off in the halls, got so much clit, she don't need no balls. She's fast, she's lean, she's frightening, she's fast, she's lean, she's frightening…


3. (Right on) thru.

Well I hate the rain when I drive, right on thru, ‘cause the windows are broken on my 455, right on thru, it don't rain much but when it do that dirty old rain comes right on thru, through to you, right on thru, through to you.

I had some pigeons livin on my ledge, right on thru, dirty winged rats living on the edge, right on thru, I give em a shot too, right on thru, the pigeon shit seeps right on thru, through to you, right on thru, through to you.

Well you built your house made out of lead, right on thru, it keeps out those things that you dread, right on thru, it don't matter where you hide, right on thru, because reality always crashes inside, right on thru, through to you, right on thru, through to you.


4. Deathwish.

She wakes up wet in a shower stall, sewn together, bangs her head on a wall, she goes hitchhiking at three a.m., bruised and bloody, does it over again. She's got a deathwish in a self-destructive blitz.

He's got a car that goes real fast, he's got a life but it won't last, doesn't even look disturbed when his Chevy takes out the curb. He's got a deathwish coming home, is a hit or a miss, he's got a deathwish in a self-destructive blitz.

Passed out drunk on the living room floor, gets up and pukes so she can drink some more, and evening's party, out in the fringe, turns into a two-week binge. She's got a deathwish coming home, is a hit or a miss, she's got a deathwish in a self-destructive blitz.


5. 'Til the wheels fall off.

You and me 'till the wheels fall off, you and me, we just fit, I'm addicted and I can't quit, you and me 'till the wheels fall off.

You and me 'till the wheels fall off, you're enough to make me hot, what we got can't be bought, you and me 'till the wheels fall off.

You and me 'till the wheels fall off, you and me, we just fit, I'm addicted and I can't quit, you and me 'till the wheels fall off.

You and me 'till the wheels fall off, people say you're a few quarts low, I don't care, let's go, go, go, you and me 'till the wheels fall off.


6. Broomstick.

I've got my broomstick, baby, I've got my paperback novel, I'm gonna lay right here and I ain't gonna grovel. What's the use of lying, I won't believe you, what's the use of crying, it won't relieve you.

I've got my broomstick, I've got my paperback novel, I'm gonna lay right here right now and I ain't gonna grovel.


7. Packin' a rod.

I'm all fucked up and I'm mad as hell, violate your daughter and your son as well, I don't give a shit about your crummy lie, as long as I'm god, I'm packin a rod, yeah. I'm packin' a rod, I'm packing a rod, I'm packin' a rod, baby, and it's all for you.

Guns and ammo is what I read, my cold steel dagger's gonna make you bleed, when you talk to me you best watch what you say, my Smith and Wesson heat is gonna blow you away. I'm packin' a rod, I'm packing a rod, I'm packin' a rod, baby, all for you…


8. Just like me.

Taime is a rock star just like me, everyone loves him just like me, they all think he's punk just like me, smack how he picks it up, so where's your dignity? Faster, faster, faster, faster, faster, faster.

Well Axel is a love god just like me, the girls, all love him just like me, but he's so messed up just like me, doesn't want to give it up, so where's your dignity? Guns and, guns and, guns and, guns and, guns and, guns and.

Well, Vixen are love gods just like me, pretty, pretty sex things just like me, dressed up and to pay to play, I couldn't live that way, hair spray and bustier can't fool me. Vixen, Vixen, Vixen, Vixen, Vixen, Vixen.

Slash is a love god, I know it's hard to believe, boys all dig him but boys are easy to please, you've got the bimbos swinging like monkeys in the trees, you've got limos and money, so where's your dignity?


9. American society.

Don't wanna drown, don't wanna be found, this is not my destiny, oh yeah, no twentieth century casualty, oh yeah. I don't wanna watch television, I don't wanna listen to the radio, I don't wanna drown in American society, I don't wanna drown in American society, I don't wanna drown in American society.

Don't wanna be rich, now can't you see the way they dress, they dress, well they're a bloody tax mess. I don't wanna go to the movies, I don't wanna listen to the company, I don't wanna drown in American society, I don't wanna drown in American society, I don't wanna drown in American society.

Don't wanna drown, don't wanna be found, this is not my destiny, oh yeah, no twentieth century casualty, oh yeah. I don't wanna watch television, I don't wanna listen to the radio, I don't wanna drown in American society, I don't wanna drown in American society, I don't wanna drown in American society.


· · ·
Año: 1991.
Procedencia de la banda: Los Angeles (California), Estados Unidos.
· · ·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario