Screamadelica. Primal Scream.




1. Movin' on up.

I was blind, now I can see, you made a believer out of me, I was blind, now I can see, you made a believer out of me. I'm movin' on up now, gettin' out of the darkness, my light shines on, my light shines on, my light shines on.

I was blind, now I'm found, I believe in you, I've got no bounds, I was lost, now I'm found, I believe in you, I got no bounds. I'm movin' on up now, gettin' out of the darkness, my light shines on, my light shines on, my light shines on…

My light shines on… I'm getting outta darkness, my light shines on…


2. Slip inside this house.

Finer worlds that you uncover, plant the path you want to roam, live where you're heart can be given and your life starts to unfold. You think you can't, you wish you could, I know you can, I wish you would, trip inside this house as you pass by, trip inside this house as you pass by.

If your limbs begin dissolving in the water that you tread, all surroundings are evolving in the stream that clears your head, come disciples to the unending subtleties of rhythm power, trip inside this house as you pass by, trip inside this house as you pass by.

Sweep the shadows from your eyes, sweep the realm of dark aside, trip inside this house as you pass by, trip inside this house as you pass by…


3. Don't fight, feel it.

Gonna dance to the music all night long, gettin' high, gettin' happy, gettin' gone, gonna dance to the music all night long, gettin' up, gettin' down, gonna get it on. Gonna live the life I love, I'm gonna love the life I live, gonna get high.

Gonna dance to the music all night long, gettin' high, gettin' happy, gettin' gone, gonna dance to the music all night long, gettin' up , gettin' down, gonna get it on. Gonna live the life I love, I'm gonna love the life I live, gonna get high.

Gonna get high 'til the day I die, gonna get high 'til the day I die, gonna get high 'til the day I die, gonna get high 'til the day I die.


4. Higher than the sun.

My brightest stars, my inner light, let it guide me, experience and innocence, bleed inside me, hallucinogens can open me or untie me, I drift in inner space free of time, I find a higher state of grace in my mind.

I'm beautiful, I wasn't born to follow, I live just for today, don't care about tomorrow, what I've got in my head you can't buy, steal or borrow, I believe in live and let live, I believe you get what you give.

I've glimpsed, I have tasted fantastical places, my soul's an oasis, higher than the sun, I'm higher than the sun, I'm higher than the sun...


5. Inner flight.

Canción instrumental.


6. Come together.

This is a beautiful day, it is a new day, we are together, we are unified and all for the cause because together we got power, apart we got power. Today on this program you will hear gospel and rhythm ‘nd blues, and jazz, all those are just labels, we know that music is music.

Today on this program you will hear gospel, and rhythm ‘nd blues, and jazz, rock the boat, rock the boat, rock the boat. Come together as one, come together as one…

This a beautiful day, it's a new day… We are together, we are together, we are together, we are unified, we are together. Because together we got power, apart we got power, we are together. Today on this program you will hear gospel and rhythm ‘nd blues, and jazz, all those are just labels, we know that music is music.

Rock the boat… We are together, we are unified, we are together. The name of the game is power and if you ain't playing power, you're in the wrong place… Brothers and sisters, the name of the game is power, if you ain't playing power, you're in the wrong place. We are together, we are unified, we are together, we are together, we are unified, we are together, rock the boat…


7. Loaded.

Just what is it that you want to do? We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time, that's what we're gonna do. No way baby, lets go, we're gonna have a good time, we're gonna have a party. I don't wanna lose your love, I don't wanna lose your love, I don't wanna lose your love, I don't wanna lose your love.

Just what is it you wanna do? I'm gonna get deep down, deep down, I said, I'm gonna get deep down, deep down. We wanna be free to do what we wanna do, let's go. I don't wanna lose your love, I don't wanna lose your love.

We wanna be free to do what we wanna do. Just what is it that you want to do? We wanna get loaded and we wanna have a good time.


8. Damaged.

Sweet summer days when I was feeling so fine, just you and me, girl, was a beautiful time, said, I felt so happy, my, my, my, I was through with doubt and pain, all the love I felt hadn't been in vain, got damaged, I got damaged, I got damaged, I lost myself in you.

I'd wake up beside you, you'd hold me in your arms, nothing and nobody's gonna do me any harm, said, I felt so happy, my, my, my, and the way I felt inside made me feel so glad to be alive, got damaged, I got damaged, I got damaged, I lost myself in you.

I'd never felt so happy, I'd never felt so happy, I'd never felt so happy, I'll never feel that way again, no, no…

My, my, my, people can be precious but they ain't for keeping, I got too possessive but souls ain't for stealing, you were my addiction, I got strung out and crazy, hit me like a fever, when you left me, baby.

Stone, stone, stone in love with you, I was stone, stone, stone in love with you, I was stone, stone, stone in love with you, I was stone, stone, stone in love with you…


9. I'm coming down.

Driftin', driftin', driftin', driftin', I've been so high, I never wanted to come down, I've been so lost, I never wanted to be found, I'm all hung over with bad dreams, I stumble in to messy scenes. I'm coming down, I can't face the dawn, I'm coming down, I feel too far gone.

I've been driftin', I've been strung-out, I've been burned, I've been lonely to the point of no return, I drank myself to sleep last night, I see the the world through bloodshot eyes. I'm coming down, I can't face the dawn, I'm coming down, I feel too far gone.

Driftin', driftin'… Highs and pills won't heal my ills but they make me feel better for a little while. I'm coming down, I can't face the dawn, I'm coming down, I feel too far gone. I'm coming down, I'm coming down, I'm coming down.


10. Higher than the sun.

I’m higher than the sun… I’m higher than the sun…


11. Shine like stars.

I watch you sleep, you look so peaceful, you look so vulnerable, I feel scared for you, to me you're precious, may you always shine like stars, shine like stars, shine like stars.

I watch you dance, you look so happy, lost in the moment of abandon, you're set free, to me you're precious, may you always shine like stars, shine like stars, shine like stars.


· · ·
Año: 1991.
Procedencia de la banda: Glasgow, Escocia.
· · ·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario