Forgiveness rock record. Broken Social Scene.




1. World sick.

We got a minefield of crippled affection, all for the borrowed mirror connection, that's why I'm leaving this spoken protection, I'm a romance addict so that I can confess that I get world sick every time I take a step, I get world sick, my love is for my land.

We got a lady who's wanting to dance, men with the maybe looking for endings, and I get world sick every time I take a step, yeah, I get world sick, my love is for my land.

I'm sick of the self-love, losing the bless me, the exit, the roof of the rule of what we'll be, and all the destroyers who never wore dresses, they live for the older, well I'll confess this, I get world sick every time I take a step, yeah, I get world sick, my love is for my land, I get world sick every time I take a step, yeah, I get world sick, my love is for my land.


2. Chase scene.

All the dirty fingers picking up finds, bruised with a motherless childish mind to be kind in the line of design without a proper subject. Got all apologies signed up to steal, prednisone body, topic of ill for the chill and the thrill of the kill, I see my woman calling.

‘Cause I licked a little skin like a fear in my bed, spilt all the toxic cream of my dead to be bled or fed in the spread of equal wrong talking. Spoon me like a stereotype, rigging the race, believing in a feather particular face with the grace for the trace to embrace the frontal feel falling. I think I'm ready to go, I think I'm ready to fight for the seed of my life, yeah, I'm ready to go, yeah, I'm ready to fight for the seed of my life.

If the caterpillar cat turns free to a whore, the idea that there's a seventeenth floor to explore like hardcore for the more and never seem to free it. ‘Cause I gave a little long, yeah, I gave it a shot, bought me some land and a beautiful plot with a hot who was not to be got by easy thinking thumbing.

Bottled up can will eat through your life down with the deed of killing a wife with a knife who thinks twice to the wise, I think my woman's calling. Yeah I'm ready to go, yeah, I'm ready to fight for the seed of my life, I think I'm ready to go, I think I'm ready to fight for the seed of my life…


3. Texico bitches.

Texico bitches, there you be goin' again, Texico bitches, I think you found a friend, Texico bitches, the air you breathe is real, Texico bitches, why do you like to steal. I wanna be fair like a wanna-be fad.

Texico bitches, this town is going down, sparkle like an oil drum, Texico bitches, I hope you stick around, I’m meltin like a snocone, Texico bitches, the gun's beneath the youth, Texico bitches, this story needs some truth. I wanna be fair like a wanna-be fad, I wanna be fair like a wanna-be fad.

Texico bitches, the morning's comin in, Texico bitches, I think we're bound to win, Texico bitches, my weapon is my truce, Texico bitches, I do not like to lose. I wanna be fair like a wanna-be fad, I wanna be fair like a wanna-be fad.


4. Forced to love.

Well, if you think about it then you're a fool, yeah, it's just a size and the mind that won't give you up, and if I think about it, well am I cool yet? ‘Cause it's the word of the knife that won't cut you up, and if we think about it, well, is it true yet? ‘Cause there's no line that reminds whether we are enough so let's think about it, well, are we through yet? It's just the crime at the time of a masculine hug. ‘Cause we're forced to love, yeah, we're forced to love all the time, forced to love.

When we speak about it, made the right, always on mine, and if I speak about it, erase the lies, love is frozen, so if you think about it, what would you do? You're just the man with the plan saying we are not lost so let's think about it, are we through yet? It's just the time to decide if we can move up, up, up, up.

‘Cause we're forced to love, yeah, we're forced to love all the time, forced to love, yeah, we're forced to love, yeah, we're forced to love. ‘Cause we're forced to love, yeah, we're forced to love all the time, forced to love, yeah, we're forced to love, yeah, we're forced to love.

Well, if you think about it then you're a fool, yeah, ‘cause you decide to believe in what we made up, and if I think about it, am I cool yet? ‘Cause there's no lie like that lie that made us give up.


5. All to all.

Call of forgiveness, I'm like the beat of the hurt, I'm not the only one you tried to save when you fell out, call of forgiveness, I'm like the clean in the dirt, I'm not the only one you tried to crave when you fell out. Try, wait, you made your life on everything, hard, made, you made your life on everything, try, wait, you made your life on everything, long, fade, you made your life on everything.

Call of forgiveness, I'm like the heal of the hurt, I'm like the only one you tried to save when you fell out, call of forgiveness, I'm like the queen of the dirt, I'm like the only one who tried to stay when you fell out.

It's like the common law, was wall to wall and almost faded, I've seen the gone to small, the lost of law, the almost made it, it seems like mine to shine, you'll always find the lonely ray. It's like the wall to fall, the fall of all, the laws are graded, I've seen the lies that call, the pictures tall, the lines are made in, it's like the fight to crawl, my darling all you've lived your age.

I know it's all to all, all to all, ultimatum, it's like the all to all, all to all, ultimatum, it's like the all to all, the all to all, the ultimatum. I know it's all to all, all to all, ultimatum, just like the all to all, all to all, ultimatum, it's like the all to all, the all to all, the ultimatum. You made your life on everything, you made your life on everything.


6. Art house director.

Art house director, art house director, we lost magic light until tomorrow night, art house director, art house director, make the waters part into an empty heart. It’s been like a joke every step of the way, is there something to coax the truth of the day.

Defeat deflector, defeat deflector, the rushes will not lie, I swear this is your guy, and the starlet is a harlot, she does not leave the trailer, she thinks that you're a jailer or someone that delayed her. It’s been like a joke every step of the way, is there something to coax the truth of the day, it’s been like a joke every step of the way, is there something to coax the truth of the day.

I never meant for it to be that way but since I have your attention I'll just give you what you want and maybe I'll be in your trailer.

Cañon connector, purist protector, all the fun fell through we can’t escape the gloom and the starlet is a harlot, she will not leave the trailer, she says that you betrayed her with a surfer from Australia. It’s been like a joke every step of the way, is there something to coax the truth of the day, it’s been like a joke every step of the way, is there something to coax the truth of the day.

I never meant for it to be that way but since I have your attention I'll just give you what you want and maybe I'll be in your trailer.


7. Highway slipper jam.

There was a way with the promises and in a little while another way, has it moved? Highways. Thought I knew but I don't, thought I knew.

Out here we're made, all of us, always, handmade mistakes, move on through my way, I look away, I look away, looks like you wanna be highways, highways.

Thought I knew but I don't, thought I knew but I don't, thought I knew but I don't, thought I knew, thought I knew.


8. Ungrateful little father.

Ungrateful little motherfuck, boredom tuck, beat you up with bedrooms of ice, I see you've got another one almost done, bet you think that you wished twice, I see you standing over there, underwear, the milk is gonna bring you a fight, ungrateful little motherfuck, built you up a brand new breakthrough device.

Heard about your almost-kin touching skin and leaving bitches out of the book, I thought that all the should've-beens might've hid beneath all that they took, never said I was the man who held the tan and breathed while we violently shook, ungrateful little motherfuck, boredom tuck up all that we could.

But buildings have another tease, try to please, leaving all the press pulled apart, oh, I feel you like an evil wind, sucka twin, dying for the never of stop, what, you gonna seal this with all that's missed? I think you're pulling my heart, ungrateful little motherfuck, horror tucked up what you never have thought.

If I see you with a cracked up kid who never wins, dying for the little you've got, if I see you with a cracked up kid, double kick down to the floor of the rot.


9. Meet me in the basement.

Canción instrumental.


10. Sentimental x's.

Friend, a friend you used to call, a friend, a friend you used to call, when you back me I was gone, when you back me I was gone. Off and on is what we want, what we want is off and on, off and on is what we want, what we want is off and on.

Friend, a friend you used to call, friend, a friend you used, friend, a friend you used, you used to call. I couldn't believe that's where they found us when you and me, when the wild us, taken alone it isn't harmless, shouldn't we keep it as a promise.

All for one and one for all, friend, a friend you used to call, all for one and one for all, everyone you knew, everyone you knew. Sentimental, all of you, sentimental, all of you, sentimental, sentimental, all of you, sentimental, all of you, sentimental, all of you, I love you…


11. Sweetest kill.

I thought you were the sweetest kill, did I even know? And all the time we thought we did, was it just for show? If they try to pull you out, would you even go? I thought you were the sweetest kill, did you even know?

I held your hand until the light, the scars were on the back, and all the time we were the right, was it just retract? And they can try to put you down, wear you out, get you through the idea of the luck, I thought you were the sweetest kill, did we even know?

All the time we get by trying to figure out our lives like a fade out, all the time we get by trying to figure out our lives like a fade out.

When we took the level ten, was it just a twelve? And when we went to where we've been, was it just for self? And they can try to wear you down, put you out, get you through your will, that won't work, I thought you were the sweetest kill, could I even know?

All the time we get by trying to figure out our lives like a fade out, All the time we get by trying to figure out our lives like a fade out, All the time we get by trying to figure out our lives like a fade out, All the time we get by trying to figure out our lives like a fade out.

I break you through this world, I break you through this world, let me break you through this world, can I break you through this world?


12. Romance to the grave.

When I'm right I'm always wrong beneath the wise, rolling through the way, further my luck tries to be the same, when I'm wrong I'm almost right to breathe the miles coming through the haze, still like I thought, I don't speak the tongues of finds within a life dying for a save, stop on gets on my, I got buried with my try from the start, romance to the grave, star.

And in your house you built to fail through all the eyes, wanting what to say, followed by keep on, this might be the last of lied inside your lock, only you can break, for all these times never mind, ‘cause when your right you're never wrong to reach the high, low for you to wait, fall on days, I don't lived for all that died, I just want to feel it again.


13. Water in hell.

The newspaper ride is hanging like a thread, you're looking for your sailor boy, the music uncertainly, disconcertingly, you're looking for your sailor boy. From what I can tell there's water in hell, the shuck and jive, the shuck and jive is over, the shuck and jive, the shuck and jive is over, the second time, the second time is over, it's too bad the monkey's on your shoulder.

Well the truth be a lion stone cold messiah, it's time to watch the cash roll in, this ain't the kind of man I want to defend, it's the year two thousand and ten. From what I can tell there's water in hell, the shuck and jive, the shuck and jive is over, the shuck and jive, the shuck and jive is over, the second time, the second time got over, it's too bad, the monkey's on your shoulder.

No one likes to lose, no one likes to lose, there's water in hell, there's water in hell…


14. Me and my hand.

Me and my hand, we've been together since I was born, since I was in the world. Seen the light go out, seen light come in, me and my hand, my true best friend, and my love, my love, oh, my hand, I've gotta give it up, I always love you.


· · ·
Año: 2010.
Procedencia de la banda: Toronto (Ontario), Canadá.
· · ·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario