Surfer Rosa. Pixies.




1. Bone machine.

You're into Japanese fast food and I drop you off with your Japanese lover, and you go to the beach all day, you're so pretty when you're unfaithful to me, you're so pretty when you're unfaithful to me. You're looking like you've got some sun, your blistered lips have got a kiss, the days are lit like everyone, your bones got a little machine, you're the bone machine.

I was talking to preachy-preach about kissy-kiss, buy me a soda, buy me a soda and try to molest me in the parking lot. I make you break, you make me hard, your Irish skin looks Mexican, our love is rice and beans, and horse's lard, your bones got a little machine, you're the bone machine, your bones got a little machine.


2. Break my body.

I'm the hard looser, you'll find me crashing through my mother's door, I am the ugly lover, you'll find us rolling on the dirty floor. Break my body, hold my bones, hold my bones, break my body, hold my bones, hold my bones, break my body, hold my bones, hold my bones.

I'm a belly dancer, I'll shake forever and I'll never care, I'm a building jumper, roof to roof you see me flying in the air. Break my body, hold my bones, hold my bones, break my body, hold my bones, hold my bones, break my body, hold my bones, hold my bones. Somebody got hurt, somebody get hurt, somebody got her.


3. Something against you.

Here it comes. I have something against you, I have something against you, I have something against you, you have something against me.

You have something against me, I have something against you and I'm gonna use it, I am one happy prick.


4. Broken face.

I got a broken face, I got a, I got a broken face, I got a broken face, I got a broken face, I got a broken face. There was this boy who had two children with his sisters, they were his daughters, they were his favourite lovers, I got no lips, I got no tongue, where there were eyes there's only space, I got no lips, I got no tongue.

I got a broken face, I got a broken face. There was this man who snapped his poke in little pieces and then they drilled holes, and then they put 'em back in there, I got no lips, I got no tongue, where there were eyes there's only space, I got no lips, I got no tongue.

I got a broken face, I got a broken face. The little thing who loves my laundry speaks no English but if you saw her you'd say, hey isn't she lovely, I got no lips, I got no tongue, where there were eyes there's only space, I got no lips, I got no tongue.


5. Gigantic.

And this I know, his teeth as white as snow, what a gas it was to see him walk her every day into a shady place, with her lips she said she said, hey Paul, hey Paul, hey Paul, let's have a ball, hey Paul, hey Paul, hey Paul, let's have a ball, hey Paul, hey Paul, hey Paul, let's have a ball. Gigantic, gigantic, gigantic, a big, big love, gigantic, gigantic, gigantic, a big, big love.

Lovely legs they are, what a big black mess, what a hunk of love, walk her every day into a shady place, he's like the dark, but I'd want him, hey Paul, hey Paul, hey Paul, let's have a ball, hey Paul, hey Paul, hey Paul, let's have a ball, hey Paul, hey Paul, hey Paul, let's have a ball. Gigantic, gigantic, gigantic, a big, big love, gigantic, gigantic, gigantic, a big, big love.

Gigantic, gigantic, gigantic, a big, big love, gigantic, gigantic, gigantic, a big, big love, gigantic, gigantic, gigantic, a big, big love, gigantic, gigantic, gigantic, a big, big love…


6. River Euphrates.

Ride… Stuck here out of gas, out here on the Gaza Strip from driving in too fast, let's ride the Tiger down river Euphrates, ride…

Ride… Dead sea make it float one sip from the salty wine, dead sea make you choke, let's ride the Tiger down river Euphrates, ride…


7. Where is my mind.

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground, try this trick and spin it, yeah, your head will collapse but there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself, where is my mind, where is my mind, where is my mind, way out in the water, see it swimming.

I was swimming in the Caribbean, animals were hiding behind the rocks, except the little fish but they told me, he swears, trying to talk to me, coy koi, where is my mind, where is my mind, where is my mind, way out in the water, see it swimming.

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground, try this trick and spin it, your head will collapse if there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself, where is my mind, where is my mind, where is my mind, way out in the water, see it swimming.

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground, try this trick and spin it.


8. Cactus.

Sitting here wishing on a cement floor, just wishing that I had just something you wore, I put it on when I grow lonely, will you take off your dress and send it to me?

I miss your kissing and I miss your head, and a letter in your writing doesn't mean you're not dead, run outside in the desert heat. make your dress all wet and send it to me.

I miss your soup and I miss your bread, and a letter in your writing doesn't mean you're not dead so spill your breakfast and drip your wine, just wear that dress when you dine.

Sitting here wishing on a cement floor, just wishing that I had just something you wore, bloody your hands on a cactus tree, wipe it on your dress and send it to me. Sitting here wishing on a cement floor, just wishing that I had just something you wore.


9. Tony's theme.

This is a song about a superhero named Tony, it's called Tony's theme. He's got the oil on his chain for a ride in the rain, no baloney, ride around on my bicycle like a pony, I'm waving, gimme a scream, give me, give me the theme of Tony, Tony…

I am Tony, super bicycle Tony, I'm racing, spitfire turn and pop a wheelie, burn and evil chasing, I'm waving, I got a card in my spokes, I'm practicing my joke, I'm learning, Tony…

This is a song about a superhero named Tony, it's called Tony's theme. I can look at the sun if you give me some bad sun glasses, I'm back on the road, I cut my grass like I'm told, after classes. Tony…


10. Oh my golly!

Entro las Piñones y la ola es pequeña, oh my golly, oh my golly, vamos para la luna Caribe, oh my golly, oh my golly, besando, chingando con surfer Rosa, oh my golly, oh my golly, se fue su madera, oh my golly, oh my golly. Rosa, oh, Rosa, Rosa, oh, Rosa.

Yo soy playero pero no hay playa, oh my golly, oh my golly, bien perdida la surfer Rosa, oh my golly, oh my golly, la vida total es una porquería, porqueria, oh my golly, oh my golly, esto no es más, qué vida, oh my golly, oh my golly. Rosa, oh, Rosa, Rosa, oh, Rosa. Rosa, oh, Rosa, Rosa, oh, Rosa


11. Vamos.

Estaba pensando, sobreviviendo con mi sister en New Jersey, ella me dijo que es una vida buena allá, bien rica, bien chévere, y voy, puñeta.

We'll keep well bred, we'll stay well fed, we'll have our sons, they will be all well hung, they'll come and play, their friends will say, your daddy's rich, your mamma's a pretty thing. That maid Maria, she's really ok, vamos a jugar por la playa, vamos a jugar por la playa, vamos a jugar por la playa, vamos a jugar por la playa, vamos a jugar por la playa.

I keep getting friends looking like lesbians, if we get bored we'll move to California, they'll come and play, Their friends will say, your daddy's rich, your mamma's a pretty thing. That maid Maria, she's really ok, vamos a jugar por la playa, vamos a jugar por la playa, vamos a jugar por la playa, vamos a jugar por la playa, vamos a jugar por la playa.


12. I'm amazed.

Girls and fucked 'em at school, all I know is that, there were rumours he was into field hockey players, there were rumours, so I applied basically, he was gone the next day, I went out for the team, it's like, he was go, they'd just like, it was like, so hush hush, they were so quiet about it and then the next thing, you know.

The day before that I was wed she went upstairs and she cut her hair away, I'm amazed, I'm amazed, I'm amazed. And when I was a little boy, a ball of string my parents took from me, I'm amazed, I'm amazed, I'm amazed.

Before I died I took my Honda and packed it up, up, up to Arizona, honey, I'm amazed, I'm amazed, I'm amazed, I'm amazed.


13. Brick is red.

A fist is fast and Jimmy's cast, hang me, a white moon's hot, the other side's not, hang me. It's not time for me for me to go, it's not time for me for me to go.

My eyes have turned just the color of diamond, just the color, the frayed color of ice, diamond, just the color, the frayed color of ice.


· · ·
Año: 1988.
Procedencia de la banda: Boston (Massachusetts), Estados Unidos.
· · ·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario