Crazy rhythms. The Feelies.




1. The boy with the perpetual nervousness.

There's a kid I know but not too well, he doesn't have a lot to say, well this boy lives right next door and he never has nothin' to say.

It doesn't seem to like he does anything, he never helps out in the yard, he lets his mother carry in groceries ‘cause he doesn't plan to work too hard. The boy next door is into better things, as far as I can see, the boy next door is into bigger things, the boy next door is me, all right.

Well he's not like the boys we used to have, not like them at all, oh no, those ones made their parents proud, this one beats 'em all. The boy next door is into better things, as far as I can see, the boy next door is into bigger things, the boy next door is me.


2. Fa cé-la.

Get a message out to Mary Ann, everything is alright, get a message out to mom and dad, everything is alrigh, fa cé-la.

Break the silence with the screaming head, everything is alright, break the scream with a silent void, everything is alright, fa cé-la.


3. Loveless love.

You made your offer, a little too soon, it's not the first time it's happened, in a moment you said, you don't want to know me, it's seems as though that's never done, what I'm seeing as hopeless you're seeing as won. The story asking could we be together tonight, I was raised by a different standard and it wouldn't seem right.

It doesn't seem important, I'd like to know what matters then, as it happened they already did, I don't remember it. Loveless love, is not my plan, loveless love, said it isn't romance, loveless love, you think it's cool, I think it stinks, loveless love, you don't care what I think.

Well nobody's perfect, it's not the way you were raised to behave, try to understand, that's not the way to be.


4. Forces at work.

The tinge of the mind, the mind is in check, the check is the force, the forces at work, forces at work, forces at work.

The tinge of the mind, the mind is in check, the check is the force, the forces at work, forces at work, forces at work.


5. Original love.

You said no commitment when I asked you for a compromise, just a compromise, now I don't know why I ask you, it's always such a problem, why make it a problem. You must be waiting for things to happen, expecting something to happen, but nothing ever happens.

Your voice raised in anger, who knows what you're after, you don't know what you're after, you never seem to notice the distance between us, the distance. You must be waiting for things to happen, expecting something to happen, but nothing ever happens.

Your weakness is getting stronger with your disregard for conventions, I'm not looking for some new kind of social age anyway, they all seem the same.


6. Everybody's got something to hide (except for me and my monkey).

Your inside is out, your outside is in, your outside is in, your inside is out. So come on, come on, come on is such a joy, come on is such a joy, come on and take it easy, come on and make it easy, make it easy, everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey.

The higher you fly, the deeper you go, the deeper you go, the higher you fly. So come on, come on, come on it's such a joy, come on it's such a joy, come on let's take it easy, come on and make it easy, everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey.

Your inside is out, your outside is in, your outside is in, your inside is out. So come on, come on, come on it's such a joy, come on it's such a joy, come on let's make it easy, come on and make it easy, take it easy, everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey.

So come on, come on, come on it's such a joy, come on it's such a joy, come on let's make it easy, come on and make it easy, take it easy…


7. Moscow nights.

All you really wanted was to be alone, at least a little while, how was I to know that? Well, it seemed like an eternity when you smile and say, I thought about it, it's the right time, and I expect that you're never returning to the Usa.

All the way the lights are, I can see your face is getting clearer, it's like you never even left here, it's like you never had the reason to want to go. Well, I don't know, I think it's time for you to face it, you never felt right in our world, you never felt right about yourself.

And I think about what it might be like, if I could go alone, if I could go at night, would it be just like you know you said it would, would it start the life aglow.


8. Raised eyebrows.

He said, oh, he said, oh… Some will make it and some won't make it, oh…


9. Crazy rhythms.

Said it's time to go, well alright, I don't wanna go, I say alright, you never listen to me anyway, you're always talking, never much to say, you remind me of a TV show, that's alright, I watch it anyway, I don't talk much cause it gets in the way, don't let it get in the way.

We'll do our job, we'll get things done, work real hard and get things done, it's time to sail but not now, can't relax when there's things to do, big plans stay while the little ones fade, it's nice to know when it's part of your life, I don't want much and I need even less, it's time to sacrifice. Crazy Feelies, crazy Feelies, crazy Feelies, crazy Feelies.

Said it's time to go, well alright, I don't wanna go, I say alright, you never listen to me anyway, you're always talking, never much to say, you remind me of a TV show, that's alright, I watch it anyway, I don't talk much cause it gets in my way, don't let it get in the way. Crazy Feelies, crazy Feelies, crazy Feelies, crazy Feelies.


· · ·
Año: 1980.
Procedencia de la banda: Haledon (Nueva Jersey), Estados Unidos.
· · ·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario