All over the place. The Bangles.




1. Hero takes a fall.

The hero is exposed when his crimes are brought to the light of day, won't be feeling sorry, sorry, sorry on the judgment day. Wasn't it me who said, there'll be a price to pay, and I won't feel bad at all when the hero takes a fall, when the hero takes a fall, hero takes a fall.

Your mother told you stories, you substitute with girls who tell you more, suddenly you sight a fancy chance since love is at your door. We're seeing through you now, I saw it all before, and I won't feel bad at all when the hero takes a fall, when the hero takes a fall, hero takes a fall.

Emotion is a virtue, for you it is the one fatal flaw, sitting on your throne and drinking, thinking she'll return your call. Every story's got an ending, look out, here it comes, here it comes, and I won't feel bad at all when the hero takes a fall, when the hero takes a fall, hero takes a fall.


2. Live.

Know, you gotta know, is that yourself or nothing at all, oh, you think you live, well, how can you when you're stuck in four walls. If you gotta go you better live your life before you pass away, don't waste a day, all your life you've been locked in your room, you've never had a chance to roam away from home.

So, you come and go, well good day, don't waste anytime, oh, your life today, it's all familiar, soon you will find. If you gotta go you better live your life before you pass away, don't waste a day, all your life you've been locked in your room, you've never had a chance to roam away from home. Live, live, live, live, live, live, live, live.

Now, do what you want or where you want, it's all up to you, oh, you like the room, it's nice to do what you wanna do. If you gotta go you better live your life before you pass away, don't waste a day, all your life you've been locked in your room, you've never had a chance to roam, away from home.

If you know by now, what life's about, go on now and live, and if you don't know how, it's not so hard, just let go and live. If you gotta go you better live your life before you pass away, don't waste a day, all your life you've been locked in your room, you've never had a chance to roam away from home. Live, live, live, live, live, live, live, live.


3. James.

I knew it'd turn out like this, I'm keeping one foot on the train, and I must be a masochist to ever take up with you, James. It sounds familiar, that tone in your voice, you're gonna quit, James, you leave me no choice. Oh, James, letting me down again, James.

Well, it wasn't so long ago, I saw love in your eyes, and I think I should've known but I'm feeling somewhat surprised. You think there's someone better for you, you think I'm too young to see this thing through. Oh, James, letting me down again, James.

Oh, let me down, down, down, oh, let me down, let me down, down, down, down. oh, let me down, down, down, oh, let me down, let me down, down, down, down. Oh, let me down, down.

I knew it'd turn out like this, I'm keeping one foot out the door, and I don't think I should trust that kind of love anymore, and now I realize I had it all wrong, I'll only take this shit for so long. James, letting me down again, James, guess this is goodbye again, James, letting me down again, letting me down again, James.


4. All about you.

You were so amused when I made myself available, you had to ask if it was all intentional, well something's going on, on and on, something's going on, going on and on, I'm finding out all about you.

The sun is hiding and the car is running badly, I know only one way a friend should kiss a friend goodbye, but something's going on, on and on, something's going on, going on and on, I'm finding out all about you.

You're taking it all too hard, I've nothing left to fight you with, all your pretty things are merely to create the myth, that something's going on, on and on, something's going on, going on and on, I'm finding out all about you.

Yeah something's going on, on and on, something's going on, going on and on and, I'm finding out all about you, yeah.


5. Dover beach.

If I had the time I would run away with you, to a perfect world, we'd suspend all that is duty or required. Late last night you cried and I couldn't come to you, but on the other side you and I, inseparable and walking, yeah.

If we could steal away like jugglers and thieves, but we could come and go, oh, and talk of Michaelangelo, oh. If we had the time, we had the time, we had the time. The day you looked at me and it was on your mind, the world is no one's dream, we will never ever find the time, oh.

If we had the time I would run away with you to a perfect world, to a perfect world.


6. Tell me.

Threw away the things you loved, now you want me to forgive you, surprise, surprise, I'm moving on, yeah, I'm moving on.

What a shock it is to see that I can walk away so easily, isn't it funny how hard it's turned out, this time I'm moving on. Tell me, tell me, while I still have the time, are you gonna find a love that’s truer than mine.

One, two, three abandon me, ain't no turning back again, well too bad baby, this time you lose, 'cause I'm moving on. Tell me, tell me, while I still have the time, are you gonna find a love that's truer than mine.

One, two, three abandon me, ain't no turning back again, well too bad baby, this time you lose, ‘cause I'm moving on, I'm moving on.


7. Restless.

Saw your head turned a bit too far to the right now, saw the eye go a little spark when she walks by now. But if you wanna love, you wanna love another girl, I'll leave it up to you, but I won't be tested, you feel restless now), while you feel restless, restless.

Now I'm wondering every time that you hold me, well, should I question anything you have told me? But if you wanna love, you wanna love another girl, I'll leave it up to you, but I won't be tested, you feel restless now, while you feel restless, restless.

I remember when you and I were a nation, I could trust you in any dark situation. But if you wanna love, you wanna love another girl, I'll leave it up to you, but I won't be tested, you feel restless now, while you feel restless, restless.


8. Going down to Liverpool.

Hey now, where you going with that load of nothing in your hand, I said, hey now, all through this green and pleasant land. I'm going down to Liverpool to do nothing, I'm going down to Liverpool to do nothing, I'm going down to Liverpool to do nothing, all the days of my life, all the days of my life.

Hey there, where you going with that UB40 in your hand, I said, hey there, all through this green and pleasant land. I'm going down to Liverpool to do nothing, I'm going down to Liverpool to do nothing, I'm going down to Liverpool to do nothing, all the days of my life, all the days of my life.

Hey now, where you going with that UB40 in your hand, I said, hey now, all through this green and pleasant land. I'm going down to Liverpool to do nothing, I'm going down to Liverpool to do nothing, I'm going down to Liverpool to do nothing, all the days of my life, all the days of my life.


9. He's got a secret.

Oh, there he goes, everybody's watching, everybody knows, something's going on, it certainly shows when he's got a secret for you. It's there when he walks, it's there when he smiles, he kisses your cheek and disappears for a while, nothing in the world's gonna cramp his style, if only he could keep it from you, oh, I don't believe that you haven't seen by now, seen by now, don't look at me 'cause I'll never tell.

Don't you ever wonder why the phone always rings, phone always rings, seven-thirty-one, every evening, every evening, doesn't it upset you when you call his name and he doesn't pay attention to you. Oh, I don't believe that you haven't seen by now, seen by now, don't look at me ‘cause I'll never tell.

Don't know the places he goes, don't know the people he knows, don't you understand, it's out of your hands, I don't believe that you haven't seen by now, seen by now, don't look at me 'cause I'll never tell.


10. Silent treatment.

Told her you'd forget, it hasn't happened yet, oh, you want to know, she said nothing, nothing, nothing, she said nothing, you'd wanna hear right now.

What goes through your head, better left unsaid, oh, you want to know, she says nothing, nothing, nothing, she says nothing, you'd got to hear right now.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, she says nothing, you got to hear right now, nothing, nothing, nothing, she says nothing, you got to hear right now, nothing, nothing, nothing, she says nothing, you got to hear right now, yeah now.


11. More than meets the eye.

He's got a slow, slow ride, got a camera inside, he takes a picture, hangs it up to dry, and there's one girl named, and another disclaimed, all the time you can't help feeling ashamed.

Given new reasons to survive, he keeps a number of them alive, there's a warning in the sky, a stranger passing by, and there's more than meets the eye to the guy.

When you're so secure, never feeling unsure, that's the time to check behind your door, ‘cause there's one thing said when another is meant, he's around confusing you 'til the end.

Seeing how changable you feel, don't think this happiness is real, and it's hard to justify the tangles you untie, there's more than meets the eye to the guy.


· · ·
Año: 1984.
Procedencia de la banda: Los Angeles (California), Estados Unidos.
· · ·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario