Ecstasy and wine. My Bloody Valentine.





1. Strawberry wine.


Misty morning in the springtime, close your eyes, crystal eyes. On the darkside let the light shine, please, please stay with me tonight, these lips will find strawberry wine.

I was looking at your window, lurking there beneath my feet. Cherry apples, long grass meadows, (searching) I, for dreams in sleep, these lips will find strawberry wine.

Misty morning in the springtime, lurking there beneath your feet. On the darkside let the light shine, think of me, don't let me keep, these lips will find strawberry wine.


2. Never say goodbye.


Faces in the sand, let me take you by the hand, hold me if I fall. Not a strange and secret land, dark and scary eyes, and you feel you're always this way. Take me by the hand, let me show you games we can play.

Take me by surprise, hide nothing from the shadows. We can kiss the sky, never say goodbye as we chase the clouds away, pictures in the air. Would you let me take you there, hold me, I will fall. And I'll show you how much I care, paint your silver smile. Show you things that won't be sad, let me take you there and I'll show you what fun can be.


3. Can I touch you.


You can sit up and look out at the sky. Still, you're out on your own at night, I can hear you, I can hear you.

And the make up, is going to go along, the things we have done that are wrong. Can I touch you, can I touch you. Look into your eyes, I never ever wondered why, I need you to blame, I feel, I can feel the same. Look into my eyes, I bet you never thought that I'd feel things I thought I'd take, were not there that way.

And we sit up and look out at the sky, the year as we (wished) flew bye. Can I touch you, can I touch you.


4. She loves you no less.

(Hands play) shadows and the years unfold, not your lover's (coat). Seeing the girls for the first time (out in this cold), send me a promise wouldn't it be nice, all alone (not with a) girl. Holding me now for the first time is never enough, sweet black sugar on a licked up sky. I'm gonna go out of my mind. Found this love for you alone, close my eyes and letting it go, oh yeah, oh yeah. She loves you no less but you do really care.

Hands play down to take a look at your face, there's a daisy in her hair. (Treachery) is good it's the price to pay and stare, sweet black sugar on a licked up sky. I'm gonna go out of my mind, look around for a midnight feel. When I see you then I won't sleep, oh yeah, oh yeah. She loves you no less but you do really care.


5. The things I miss.

Ride the waves goodbye, walk the silver sand. Come with me, walk with me to another land. We could never be, barely cannot see. Take my hand, I'll bring you there, a place we've never seen. But the touch of your kiss (will) leaves me in a mess, the things I miss.

Now the stars will shine, taste your melting smile. Floating down into my arms, your lips are touching mine. Stars will comb your hair, we will always be together there forever more away from misery.

But the touch of your hand will make me understand the things I miss. Or the touch of your kiss leaves me in a mess, the things I miss. Or the touch of your hand will make me understand the things I miss.


6. I don’t need you.


Do you think that I still love you? If you act the way you think I wanted you to throw away the love that we once had. With the time we've loved thought we could never be sad. Don't touch my girlfriend, don't look cross in the eye, she's still my girlfriend, I'm thinking of you through the night.

The way that you talk, the way that you smile could make me happy for a while. Things that you see, the things that I do, the way that you walk, the things that you say makes it hard to go away. Don't be so sad 'cause I thought that you knew (that) I don't need you.

If I could talk to you, would you turn away? I convinced the girl there was nothing I could say. I knew there was a time when we were close, all this company, that's when you loved me the most.


7. (You’re) Safe in you sleep (from this girl).

Did you think I'd remember everything I'd say, how could I realise it would turn out this way, but you think you had it all, things turn (around) and you're heading for a fall.

Do you want me to tell you that I still love you? Realise I can say things that you want me to, oh your love is on the line, the world goes crazy and you cannot go on. I see the light in your eyes, turning everything in your hair, I feel the cold deep inside. The cold comes out in insults, we'll fall apart again, just like I don't know when.

Never bothered to phone, you're safe in your sleep from this girl.


8. Clair.

See me climbing through the clouds. The world is changing, colours clash, oh, see me climbing down the stairs. I cut you with a piece of glass, oh, Clair. Now I catch the shining sun and I'm walking through the long wet grass, oh. Tear up clothes you used to wear and you act as if you just don't care, oh, Clair.


9. You’ve got nothing.

Touch me in the morning, I will touch you in the night. Raining down inside my head, unburden me with my life. It's the secret in my ear, I never thought you'd care. Cut my arms and bind your legs, (fluffed) up in her (hair).

If you're wondering why, look into my eyes. If you can understand, Take me by the…Come follow me, 'cause I've got something … And you've got nothing. Hey hey hey, I never loved you that way, no no no, something that I could say. Look at your eyes 'cause you said something, about how I feel…It means nothing. Hey hey hey, something that you will say, no no no, never liked you that way.

If you're wondering why, look into my eyes. Does she not understand, take me by the hand.


10. (Please) Lose yourself in me.


Talking too fast, when I (see) my face back there you are, wondering why, might not be so and I can't see your eyes.

Days passed me by, blood is on my head. I don't know why, we could look up, face the stupid heads. We stare at them, all I want to seem please lose yourself in me.

And I love you, when it's slipping into fantasy, wondering why, might not be so and I can't see your eyes.


· · ·
Año: 1989.
Procedencia de la banda: Dublín, Irlanda.
· · ·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario