Rumours. Fleetwood Mac.





1. Second hand news.


I know there's nothing to say, someone has taken my place. When times go bad, when times go rough, won't you lay me down in tall grass and let me do my stuff. I know I got nothin' on you, I know there's nothing to do, when times go bad and you can't get enough, won't you lay me down in the tall grass and let me do my stuff.

One thing I think you should know, I ain't gonna miss you when you go. Been down so long, I've been tossed around enough. Couldn't you just let me go down and do my stuff. I know you're hopin' to find someone who's gonna give you piece of mind. When times go bad, when times go rough, won't you lay me down in tall grass and let me do my stuff. I'm just second hand news, I'm just second hand news.


2. Dreams.

Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom. Well who am I to keep you down, it's only right that you should play the way you feel it. But listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness, like a heartbeat.. drives you mad. In the stillness of remembering what you had and what you lost. And what you had and what you lost. Thunder only happens when it's raining, players only love you when they're playing. Say... Women... they will come and they will go. When the rain washes you clean... you'll know.

Now here I go again, I see the crystal visions, I keep my visions to myself. It's only me who wants to wrap around your dreams and, have you any dreams you'd like to sell? Dreams of loneliness, like a heartbeat, drives you mad. In the stillness of remembering what you had and what you lost. And what you had and what you lost. Thunder only happens when it's raining, players only love you when they're playing. Say, women, they will come and they will go. When the rain washes you clean, you'll know.


3. Never going back again.

She broke down and let me in, made me see where I've been. Been down one time, been down two times, I'm never going back again. You don't know what it means to win, come down and see me again. Been down one time, been down two times. I'm never going back again.


4. Don’t stop again.

If you wake up and don't want to smile, if it takes just a little while, open your eyes and look at the day, you'll see things in a different way. Don't stop, thinking about tomorrow, don't stop, it'll soon be here, it'll be, better than before, yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone. Why not think about times to come, and not about the things that you've done, if your life was bad to you, just think what tomorrow will do.

Don't stop, thinking about tomorrow, don't stop, it'll soon be here, it'll be, better than before, yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone. All I want is to see you smile, if it takes just a little while, I know you don't believe that it's true, I never meant any harm to you.

Don't stop, thinking about tomorrow, don't stop, it'll soon be here, it'll be, better than before, yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone. Don't you look back, don't you look back.


5. Go your own way.

Loving you, isn't the right thing to do, how can I ever change things that I feel. If I could, maybe I'd give you my world, how can I, when you won't take it from me. You can go your own way, go your own way. You can call it another lonely day. You can go your own way, go your own way.

Tell me why, everything turned around, packing up, shacking up is all you wanna do. If I could, baby I'd give you my world. Open up, everything's waiting for you, you can go your own way, go your own way.

You can call it another lonely day, you can go your own way, go your own way.


6. Songbird.

For you, there'll be no more crying,, for you, the sun will be shining, and I feel that when I'm with you, it's alright, I know it's right. To you, I'll give the world, to you, I'll never be cold. 'Cause I feel that when I'm with you, it's alright, I know it's right. And the songbirds are singing, like they know the score, and I love you, I love you, I love you, like never before.

And I wish you all the love in the world, but most of all, I wish it from myself. And the songbirds keep singing, like they know the score, and I love you, I love you, I love you, like never before, like never before.


7. The chain.

Listen to the wind blow, watch the sun rise, run in the shadows. Damn your love, damn your lies, and if you don't love me now, you will never love me again. I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain.

Listen to the wind blow, down comes the night, run in the shadows. Damn your love, damn your lies. Break the silence, damn the dark, damn the light. And if you don't love me now, you will never love me again. I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain.


8. You make loving fun.

Sweet wonderful you, you make me happy with the things you do, oh, can it be so, this feeling follows me wherever I go. I never did believe in miracles, but I've a feeling it's time to try. I never did believe in the ways of magic, but I'm beginning to wonder why.

Don't, don't break the spell, it would be different and you know it will, you, you make loving fun, and I don't have to tell you you're the only one. You make loving fun. You make loving fun.


9. I don’t want to know.

I don't want to know the reasons why love keeps right on walking down the line. I don't want to stand between you and love, honey, I just want you to feel fine. Finally baby, the truth has come down now. Take a listen to your spirit, it's crying out loud. Try to believe, you say you love me, but you don't know. You got me rocking and a-reeling, oh.

I don't want to know the reasons why love keeps right on walking down the line. I don't want to stand between you and love, honey, I just want you to feel fine. Finally baby, the truth has been told. Now you tell me that I'm crazy, that's nothing that I didn't know, trying to survive. You say you love me, but you don't know, you got me rocking and a-reeling.

I don't want to know the reasons why love keeps right on walking down the line. I don't want to stand between you and love, honey, take a little time.


10. Oh daddy.

Oh daddy, you know you make me cry, how can you love me, I don't understand why. Oh Daddy, if I can make you see, if there's been a fool around, it's got to be me. Oh Daddy, you soothe me with your smile, you're letting me know, you're the best thing in my life.

Oh daddy, if I can make you see, if there's been a fool around, it's got to be me. Why are you right when I'm so wrong, I'm so weak but you're so strong, everything you do is just alright and I can't walk away from you, baby, if I tried.


11. Gold dust woman.

Rock on, gold dust woman, take your silver spoon and dig your grave. Heartless challenge pick your path and I'll pray. Wake up in the morning, see your sunrise,loves, to go down, lousy lovers, pick their prey. But they never cry out loud, did she make you cry, make you break down. Shatter your illusions of love, is it over now, do you know how. Pick up the pieces and go home, rock on, ancient woman.

Follow those who pale in your shadow, rulers make bad lovers, you better put your kingdom up for sale, did she make you cry, make you break down, shatter your illusions of love, is it over now, do you know how. Pickup the pieces and go home.


· · ·
Año: 1977.
Procedencia de la banda: Londres, Inglaterra.
· · ·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario