Outsideinside. Blue Cheer.




1. Feathers from your tree.

Walking here from beyonder, just to see, just to see the right road, just to see, you know I don't wanna leave here, you know I don't wanna go, no I don't wanna go. You get that little something, something to hold on to, the pain that I can't take, I say just what I'll do, someone give me back, just some way to do.

You know I'm gonna thank you for being just that way, you know I'm gonna love you every minute of every day, you know I just couldn't stand it, couldn't stand it any other way.

Flying, heading for the wonder, now you see, now you see, finding you this way as the breezes blow. I got that funny feeling, now you made it mine, you look so overjoyed, now it's doing fine, grow a little gun and feathers from your tree.

You know I'm gonna thank you for being just that way, you know I'm gonna love you every minute of every day, you know I just couldn't stand it, couldn't stand it any other way.


2. Sun cycle.

The lady folded her silver hair behind her back with the strings of a veil, and cut me a pack of a famous sword, sharp to East her magnitude, that made the table in an infinite tangle, and then the darkness came and wrapped on velvet feet, and here through the window I saw a quickening eye.

Reflecting time in the blowing nigh and pulled the shade to a clear green game, and from the visions riding heavy sea. And from the visions riding heavy sea that cast the ships into a sink as man, and burn the ringing don't wanna carry inside.


Then the morning came lapping up the winds from the tainted table that was serving time, it's silver spoon that was breathing stars, images flown like the birds of high, wings in the sun, what a blessed sight.


3. Just a little bit.

I feel good sensation and I been lifted, child, by your soul creation, don't you stop just to look away, I want you to listen, child, to what I say. Don't you drift away too far, out of sad times, just exactly where you are, it's just too much the way I feel, I just can't believe that I'm not real, you have a strange desire when you walk across the ground, then you set the world on fire.


I feel good sensation and I been lifted, child, by your sole creation, don't you stop just to look away, I want you to listen, child, to what I say. C'mon, c'mon, won't you please, just a little, won't you please, just a little bit closer, just a little bit closer…


4. Gypsy ball.

The gypsy wizard, he rattled his broken tattered tambourine and asked for me to share with him in this timeless dream, lost in the dazzling fascination, I caught myself touching my imagination and holding the sights I'd never known, and hearing the sounds I'd not yet been shown.

Toms and trinkets made of green to make us all see, tainted jewels and diamond rings and other things, lost in a maze of liquid smoke, I thought my brains were gonna choke, holding the sights I could not tell under gypsy wizard's spell.


5. Come and get it.

Let me hear, let me hear the way you feel, I been gone so long, I been riding on a spinning wheel, flashin' and scratchin', just a-feeling my pulse, yellin' and screaming and pound on the wall. Coast to coast I been travelin' and I got to get more, I been up all night just trying to make a score, hustle it, so fuss it, just make it some chick, pickin' on dolls and makin' that trick.

She's the piece of heart and I'm screamin' and kickin' it down, faster and harder, keep on drivin' it down the line, lookin' for head and feelin' so free, rubbin' my own in this ecstasy. Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me if you see, it's the only way, the only way that I want it to be, I can't explain, it's just not fate, I got to keep on, this time I just ain't late.

I hope you understand, I'm in love, I'm in love with you, give ya anything, anything that I'm able to, the way I feel, it's easy to see, let me hear the way it oughta be.


6. (I can’t get no) satisfaction.

I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no girly action, but I try, oh I try, oh I try, oh I try, I can't get me no, I can't get me no. When I'm driving around the world and I'm doing things like I'm trying to shake, like I'm trying to make some girl, baby said, baby come back, maybe next week, oh, can't you see I'm on a losin' streak, I can't get me no, no satisfaction, I said no, no, no.

When I'm watchin' my TV and a man comes on and tells me, how white my shirts can be but he can't be a man cause he doesn't smoke the same kind of cigarettes as me, I can't get me no, can't get me no feel good, I can't feel alright now, I can't feel alright, I can't feel pretty good, just another fraction, I need some satisfaction, just a little satisfaction, feel it make me feel good now, another fraction, just a little satisfaction, just to make me feel good now, you gotta give me, you gotta give me satisfaction, gotta get some satisfaction, gotta get some satisfaction.

When I'm drivin' in my car and a man comes on the radio, and he's a-talkin' more and more about some useless information, supposed to drive my imagination, I can't get me no, no satisfaction, said I can't get me no, no satisfaction, no satisfaction, no satisfaction, no satisfaction, said I can't get me some, you gotta gotta get me some, you gotta get me satisfaction, just a little satisfaction, just a little satisfaction.

Hey, just a little satisfaction, that's all I need, just a little satisfaction, that's all you need, just a little satisfaction, hey, how would you like a little satisfaction.


7. The hunter.

They call me the hunter and Lord, that's my name, a pretty woman like you, child are my only game, I bought me a love gun just the other day, Lord, and I aim to aim it your way, ain't no use to hide, no there ain't no use to run ‘cause I got you in the sights of my love gun, my love gun, my love gun, god-dammed.

The first time I saw you walkin' down the street I said to myself, ain't she sweet, I got my love gun loaded, loaded with a-huggin' and kissin', and when I pull the trigger there ain't gonna be no missin', ain't no use to hide, no there ain't no use to run, ‘cause I got you in the sights of my love gun, my love gun, my love gun, god-dammed.

They call me the hunter, that's my name, a pretty woman like you, child is my only game, I got my love gun loaded, loaded with a-huggin' and kissin' and when I pull the trigger there ain't gonna be no missin', ain't no use to hide, no there ain't no use to run ‘cause I got you in the sights of my love gun, my love gun, my love gun, god-dammed.


8. Magnolia caboose babyfinger.

(Instrumental).


9. Babylon.

Relax your mind, Lord let it take an electric explosion, I said a strong earthquake and then on a freeway, just let it take you away, child, far away, oh yeah, come over, come back in my big automobile and Babylon.

I'll give you a shove, why don't you take a rush, let me hear you cry from a deafening hush, just let it take you away, far away, yeah, yow, come over, big automobile, big automobile, Babylon.

Now the blues ain't nothing but a good man feeling bad, I know that the blues ain't nothing, ain't nothing baby but a, but a good man, but a good man, but a good man feeling bad, and I just ain't the kind that goes around feeling sad.

Why don't you take a shove, let me hear you cry from a deafening hush, let it take you away, far away, oh yeah, stick it in the fire baby, I want big automobile, big automobile, baby, Babylon.


· · ·
Año: 1968.
Procedencia de la banda: San Francisco (California), Estados Unidos.
· · ·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario