Crooked rain, crooked rain. Pavement.




1. Silence kid.

Silent kid no one to remind you, you got no heel, no reels to remind you, silent kid don't take your pawn shop home on the road, goddamn you, silent kid don't lose your graceful tone, this is the city life, come on, let's talk about leaving.

Come on now, talk about your family, your sister's cursed, your father's old and damned, silent kid don't listen to the grandmother's advice about Ezra, silent kid don't listen to their.

Hand me the drumstick, snare kick, blues call upon I knew myself in, into the spotlight ecstasy, feels so warm inside, till five hours later I am chewing, screwing myself with my hand.


2. Elevate me later.

Well your greed for tokens and stamps, underneath the fake oil burning lamps, in the city we forgot to name, the concourse' is a four wheel shame and the courthouse is double breast, I'd like to check out your public bodily protest, so why you complaining?

Those who sleep with electric guitars, range roving with the cinema stars and I wouldn't want to shake their hand, ‘cause they're in such a high protein land, because there's forty different shades of black, so many fortresses and ways to attack, so why you complaining?


3. Stop breathin.

Got struck by the first volley of the war in the courts, never held my serve, send them a wire, give them my best, this ammunition never rests, no one serves coffee, no one wakes up. Stop breathing, stop breathing, breathing for me now, write it on a postcard, dad, they broke me, dad, they broke me, stop breathing, stop breathing, breathing for me now, write it on a postcard, dad, they broke me, dad, they broke me.

I can see the lines open shutters and the leaves flocked on a grid, that's what they made my hero say, nothing gets me off so completely, then when you put it down, ten feet down in the ground, call it response to a negative home. Stop breathing, stop breathing, breathing for me now, write it on a postcard, dad, they broke me, dad, they broke me, stop breathing, stop breathing, breathing for me now, write it on a postcard, dad, they broke me, dad, they broke me.


4. Cut your hair.

Darling, don't you go and cut your hair, do you think it's gonna make him change? I'm just a boy with a new haircut and that's a pretty nice haircut, charge it like a puzzle, hit me wearing muzzles, hesitate to die, look around, around, the second drummer's drowned, his telephone is found.

Music scene is crazy, bands start up each and every day, I saw another one just the other day, a special new band, I don’t remember lying, I don't remember lies, I don't remember what but I don't care, I care, I really don't care, did you see the drummer's hair?

Advertising looks and chops a must, no big hair, songs mean a lot when songs are bought, and so are you, bitch, rant down to the practice room, attention and fame so, career, career, career…


5. Newark wilder.

Plane driver, the forces against you, the rain, I know everybody wants to put you down but I know everybody's gonna put me down, won't you, I want you. Because I'm rushing to feel you but I won't set you down, I don't need to, because I'm rushing to feel you but I won't set you down, I don't need to.

Fly, fly, fly, fly, fly, fly, fly, don't try, try, try, try, try, it's a brand new era, it feels great, it's a brand new era but it came too late. She won't let you know that, alright to touch her, she won't let you wait for me, for me to touch you, crowds of the people and voices, and steeples, and wedding rings, wild are the horses and break up divorces in separate rooms from.

My, my, my, my, my, my, my, I love your tinted eyes so bad, so bad, so, so bad, so, so bad. She won't let me break you out when the picture's cut it free, three of us is enough, it's the simple stuff I need, can't you see the stuff I need? Can't you see? Can't you stuff me? Stuff me.


6. Unfair.

Down in Santa Rosa over the bay, across the grapevine to LA, we've got desert, we've got trees, we've got the hills of Beverly, let's burn the hills of Beverly. Walk with your credit card in the air, swing your nachos just like you just don't care, this is the slow sick sucking part of me, this is the slow sick sucking part of me, and when I suck in kisses, it's ours.

Up to the top of the Shasta gulch and to the bottom of the Tahoe lakes, manmade deltas and concrete rivers, the south takes what the north delivers, you film hack, I don't use your fade. Lost in the foothills of my pride, Trocadero, say good night, to the last psychedelic band, from Sac' to, northern cal, from Sac' to northern cal.

Take it, neighbor, ‘cause you're my neighbor, and I need favors, you're my neighbor, you've done me favors, ‘cause I'm your neighbor, I'm not your neighbor, you bakersfield trash.


7. Gold soundz.


Go back to those gold soundz and keep my advent to yourself because it's nothing I don't like, is it a crisis or a boring change? When it's central, so essential, it has a nice ring when you laugh at the low life opinions and they're coming to the chorus now. I keep my address to yourself ‘cause we need secrets, we need secrets back right now.

Because I never wanna make you feel that you're social, never ignorant soul, believe in what you wanna do and do you think that is a major flaw, when they rise up in the falling rain, and if you stay around with your knuckles ground down, the trial's over weapon's found. Keep my address to myself because it's secret, 'cause it's secret back right now.

So drunk in the august sun, and you're the kind of girl I like because you're empty and I'm empty, and you can never quarantine the past, did you remember in December that I won't need you when I'm gone, and if I go there I won't stay there because I'm sitting here too long. I've been sitting here too long and I've been wasted, advocating that word for the last word, last words come up all you've got to waste.


8. 5 – 4 = unity.

(Instrumental).


9. Range life.

After the glow, the scene, the stage, the set, talk becomes slow but there's one thing I'll never forget, hey, you gotta pay your dues before you pay the rent. Over the turnstile, turn out in the traffic, there's ways of living, it's the way I'm living, right or wrong, it's all that I can do, and I wouldn't want to let you be.

I want a range life, if I could settle down, if I could settle down, then I would settle down, I want a range life, if I could settle down, if I could settle down, then I would settle down.

Run from the pigs, the fuzz, the cops, the heat, pass me your gloves, there's crime and it's never complete until you snort it up or shoot it down, you're never gonna feel free. Out on my skateboard the night is just humming, and the gum smacks are the pulse I'll follow if my walkman fades, but I've got absolutely no one, no one but myself to blame. Don't worry, we're in no hurry, school's out, what did you expect?

I want a range life, if I could settle down, if I could settle down, then I would settle down, I want a range life, if I could settle down, if I could settle down, then I would settle down.

Out on tour with the Smashing Pumpkins, nature kids, I, they don't have no function, I don't understand what they mean and I could really give a fuck, the stone temple pilots, they're elegant bachelors, they're foxy to me, are they foxy to you? I will agree there isn't absolutely nothing, nothing more than me. Dreaming, dream, dream, dream.


10. Heaven is a truck.

Heaven is a truck, it got stuck in the breeze, ask the driver nicely, I need a lift, I need release, the sand in the boats on the rose covered floats. She is the queen of the castle California, thrill.

I know arcs can't fly, I know the sharks, they don't have wings, but lady you need some cold advice about a few things, loosen my dress, tie me up just like all the rest. She is the queen of the casa Pasadena, house of California, thrill, she is the queen of the casa Pasadena, house of California, thrill.


11. Hit the plane down.

I'm up on a hill top where I keep you in sight, my little toys, I buried you because the sun will melt them. Got you up my sleeve, got you up my sleeve, got you up my sleeve, got you up my sleeve, got you up my sleeve, hit the plane down, hit the plane down, hit the plane down taking over.

Taking over your life, I'm taking over your scene, I would hope see the face, I would hope you see her face. Hit the plane down, hit the plane down, hit the plane down, taking over, there's no survivors, there's no survivors.

Don't even snow, we're not that disturbed, don't even snow, hit the plane down, hit the plane down, hit the plane down, taking over, there's no survivors, there's no survivors.

Taking over your life, taking over your life, I'm taking over the scene, I'm taking everything, all I wanted it all, my little trick, I wouldn't mind just a milligram up my sleeve, I've got you up my sleeve, I've got you up my sleeve, I've got you up my sleeve.

Hit the plane down, hit the plane down, hit the plane down, there's no survivors. Taking over your life, taking over your life, I'm taking over the scene, I'm taking everything.

I'm taking everything, I've got to melt it… Hit the plane down, hit the plane down there’s no survivors, there is no survivors.


12. Fillmore jive.

Hey lady, what do you need? Do you think you'd like to come and bleed with me? I'd like to invite you to a taste of my chalice, it's a special one, it's made of gold, passed out, passed out on your couch, you left me there, thank you, let me sleep it off, I need to sleep it off.

I need to sleep, why don't you let me, I need to sleep, why don't you, I need to sleep, I need to sleep, I need to sleep, I need to sleep, why won't you let me, I need to sleep, I need to sleep, I need to sleep, why won't you, why won't you let me sleep?

The jam kids on the vespas and glum looks on their faces, the street is full of punks, they got spikes, see those rockers with their long curly locks, goodnight to the rock and roll era ‘cause they don't need you anymore, little girl, boy, girl, boy.

Their composures are so distracted, Jasper's skinny arms and the dance faction, a little too loose for me, every night it's straight and narrow, laws are broken, amusing era, walls are broke in the music era, round and round, and round, and round she goes.

Pull out their plugs and they snort up their drugs, when they pull out their plugs and they snort up their drugs, their throats are filled with.


· · ·
Año: 1994.
Procedencia de la banda: Stockton (California), Estados Unidos.
· · ·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario