Transformer. Lou Reed.





1. Vicious.

Vicious, you hit me with a flower, you do it every hour, oh, baby you're so vicious. Vicious, you want me to hit you with a stick but all I've got is a guitar pick, oh baby, you're so vicious.

When I watch you come, baby, I just want to run far away, you're not the kind of person around I want to stay. When I see you walking down the street I step on your hands and I mangle your feet, you're not the kind of person that I want to meet, baby, oh you're so vicious, you're so vicious.

Vicious, you hit me with a flower, you do it every hour, oh, baby you're so vicious. Vicious, hey why don't you swallow razor blades, you must think that I'm some kind of gay blade but baby, you're so vicious

When I see you coming I just have to run, you're not good and you certainly aren't very much fun. When I see you walking down the street I step on your hand and I mangle your feet, you're not the kind of person that I'd even want to meet 'cause you're so vicious, baby, you're so vicious, vicious, vicious…


2. Andy's chest.

If I could be anything in the world that flew, I would be a bat and come swooping after you and if the last time you were here, things were a bit askew, well, you know what happens after dark when rattlesnakes lose their skins and their hearts, and all the missionaries lose their bark. All the trees are calling after you and all the venom snipers after you, and all the mountains boulder after you.

If I could be anything of the things in this world that bite instead of being a tethered ocelot on a leash I'd rather be your kite, and be tied to the end of your string and flying in the air, babe, at night. Because you know what they say about honey bears, when you shave off all their baby hair. You've got a hairy minded big bare bear and all the bells are rolling out for you, and stones are all erupting out for you, and all the cheap bloodsuckers are flying after you.

Yesterday, Daisy Mae and Biff were grooving down the street and just like in a movie, her hands became her feet. Her belly button was her mouth which meant she tasted what she'd speak but the funny thing is what happened to her nose, it grew until it reached all of her toes. Now, when people say her feet smell, they mean her nose and curtains laced with diamonds, dear, for you, and kingdom's Christian sailors, dear, for you, and melting ice cap mountains, dear, for you, and knights in flaming silver robes for you, and bats, that with a kiss turn prince for you, swoop, swoop, oh, baby, rock, rock, swoop, swoop, oh, baby, rock, rock.


3. Perfect day.

Just a perfect day, drink sangria in the park and then later when it gets dark, we go home. Just a perfect day, feed animals in the zoo, then later a movie, too, and then home. Oh, it's such a perfect day, I'm glad I spend it with you. Oh, such a perfect day, you just keep me hanging on, you just keep me hanging on.

Just a perfect day, problems all left alone, weekenders on our own, it's such fun. Just a perfect day, you made me forget myself, I thought I was someone else, someone good. Oh, it's such a perfect day, I'm glad I spent it with you. Oh, such a perfect day, you just keep me hanging on, you just keep me hanging on.

You're going to reap just what you sow, you're going to reap just what you sow, you're going to reap just what you sow, you're going to reap just what you sow.


4. Hangin' 'round.

Harry was a rich young man who would become a priest, he dug up his dear father who was recently deceased, he did it with tarot cards and a mystically attuned mind and shortly there and after he did find. Jeanny was a spoiled young brat, she thought she knew it all, she smoked mentholated cigarettes and she had sex in the hall but she was not my kind or even of my sigh, the kind of animal that I would be about.

Oh oh oh, you keep hangin' 'round me and I'm not so glad you found me, you're still doing things that I gave up years ago. Oh oh oh, you keep hangin' 'round me and I'm not so glad you found me, you're still doing things that I gave up years ago.

Cathy was a bit surreal, she painted all her toes and on her face she wore dentures clamped tightly to her nose, and when she finally spoke her twang her glasses broke and no one else could smoke while she was in the room. Hark the herald angels sang and reached out for a phone and plucking it with ivory hand dialed long distance home, but it was all too much sprinkling angel dust to A.T. and T., who didn't wish you well.

Oh oh oh, you keep hangin' 'round me and I'm not so glad you found me, you're still doing things that I gave up years ago. Oh oh oh, you keep hangin' 'round me and I'm not so glad you found me, you're still doing things that I gave up years ago. Hangin' 'round, hangin' 'round, hangin' 'round, hangin' 'round, hangin' 'round, hangin' 'round, hangin' 'round.


5. Walk on the wild side.

Holly came from Miami FLA, hitch-hiked her way across the USA. Plucked her eyebrows on the way, shaved her leg and then he was a she, she said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side, said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side. Candy came from out on the island, in the backroom she was everybody's darling but she never lost her head even when she was given head, she said, hey baby, take a walk on the wild side, she said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side and the coloured girls go, doo doo doo, doo...

Little Joe never once gave it away, everybody had to pay and pay. A hustle here and a hustle there, New York city is the place where they said: Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side, I said hey Joe, take a walk on the wild side. Sugar Plum Fairy came and hit the streets lookin' for soul food and a place to eat, went to the Apollo, you should have seen him go go go, they said, hey Sugar, take a walk on the wild side, I said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.

Jackie is just speeding away, thought she was James Dean for a day, then I guess she had to crash, valium would have helped that dash, she said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side, I said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side, and the coloured girls say doo doo doo, doo...


6. Make up.

Your face when sleeping is sublime nd then you open up your eyes. Then comes pancake factor number one, eyeliner, rose hips and lip gloss, such fun, you're a slick little girl, you're a slick little girl. Rouge and coloring, incense and ice, perfume and kisses, oh it's all so nice, you're a slick little girl, you're a slick little girl. Now we're coming out, out of our closets, out on the streets, yeah, we're coming out.

When you're in bed it's so wonderful, it'd be so nice to fall in love, when you get dressed I really get my fill, people say that it's impossible. Gowns lovely made out of lace and all the things that you do to your face, you're a slick little girl, you're a slick little girl. Eyeliner, whitener then color the eyes, yellow and green, oh what a surprise, you're a slick little girl, oh, you're such a slick little girl. Now we're coming out, out of our closets, out on the streets, yes, we're coming out, yeah, we're coming out.


7. Satellite of love.

Satellite's gone up to the skies, things like that drive me out of my mind. I watched it for a little while, I like to watch things on TV. Satellite of love, satellite of love, satellite of love, satellite of.

Satellite's gone way up to Mars, soon it will be filled with parking cars. I watch it for a little while, I love to watch things on TV. Satellite of love, satellite of love, satellite of love, satellite of.

I've been told that you've been bold with Harry, Mark and John, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, to Thursday with Harry, Mark and John. Satellite's gone up to the skies, things like that drive me out of my mind. I watched it for a little while, I love to watch things on TV. Satellite of love, satellite of love, satellite of love, satellite of. Satellite of love…


8. Wagon wheel.

Won't you be my wagon wheel, won't you tell me, baby, how do you feel? Yeah you got to live yeah your life as though you're number one, yeah you got to live yeah your life and make a point of having some fun. But if you think that you get kicks from flirting with danger, danger ooh, just kick her in head and rearrange her.

Oh heavenly father, what can I do? What she's done to me is making me crazy, oh heavenly father, I know I have sinned but look where I've been
It's making me lazy.

Won't you be my wagon wheel, won't you tell me, baby, how do you feel? You got to live, yeah, your life as though you're number one, yeah, you got to live yeah your life and make a point of having some fun. But if you think that you get kicks from flirting with danger, danger, oh, just kick her in head and rearrange her. And then why don't you wake me, shake me, please don't you let me sleep too long, and then why don't you wake me, shake me, please don't you let me sleep too long...


9. New York telephone conversation.

I was sleeping, gently napping, when I heard the phone, who is on the other end talking, am I even home? Did you see what she did to him, did you hear what they said? Just a New York conversation rattling in my head. Oh my, and what shall we wear, oh my, and who really cares?

Just a New York conversation, gossip all of the time, "Did you hear who did what to whom?", happens all the time. Who has touched and who has dabbled hear in the city of shows, openings, closings, badrap party - everybody knows. Oh, how sad and why do we call, oh I'm glad to hear from you all.

I am calling, yes I am calling just to speak to you, for I know this night will kill me, if I can't be with you, if I can't be with you.


10. I'm so free.

Yes I'm Mother Nature's son and I'm the only one, I do what I want and I want what I see, could only happen to me. I'm so free, I'm so free. Oh please, Saint Germaine I have come this way, do you remember the shape I was in? I had horns and fins. I'm so free, I'm so free.

Do you remember the silver walks, you used to shiver and I used to talk, then we went down to Times Square and ever since I've been hanging around there. I'm so free, I'm so free. Yes I'm Mother Nature's son and I'm the only one, I do what I want and I want what I see, could only happen to me. I'm so free, I'm so free.

Oh, oh, oh, I'm so free, I'm so free. When I feel good, I'm so free, early in the morning, I'm so free, late in the evening, I'm so free, I'm so free.


11. Goodnight ladies.

Goodnight ladies, ladies goodnight, it's time to say goodbye. Let me tell you now, goodnight ladies, ladies goodnight, it's time to say goodbye. Ah, all night long you've been drinking your tequila rye but now you've sucked your lemon peel dry, so why not get high, high and goodnight ladies, ladies goodnight.

Goodnight ladies, ladies goodnight, it's time to say goodbye. Goodnight sweet ladies, all ladies goodnight, it's time to say goodbye, bye bye. Ah, we've been together for the longest time but now it's time to get high, come on, let's get high, high, high, and goodnight ladies, ladies goodnight.

Oh, I'm still missing my other half, oh, it must be something I did in the past. Don't it just make you wanna laugh, it's a lonely Saturday night. Oh, nobody calls me on the telephone, I put another record on my stereo but I'm still singing a song of you, it's a lonely Saturday night.

Now, if I was an actor or a dancer who was glamorous, then, you know, an amourus life would soon be mine, but now the tinsel light of star break is all that's left to applaud my heart break, and eleven o'clock I watch the network news. Oh, oh, oh, something tells me that you're really gone, you said we could be friends, but that's not what's not what I want and, anyway, my TV-dinner's almost done, it's a lonely Saturday night, I mean to tell you, it's a lonely Saturday night, one more word, it's a lonely Saturday night.


· · ·
Año: 1972.
Procedencia de la banda: Nueva York, Estados Unidos.
· · ·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario