Siamese dream. The Smashing Pumpkins.




1. Cherub rock.


Freak out and give in, doesn't matter what you believe in, stay cool and be somebody's fool this year, ‘cause they know who is righteous, what is bold, so I'm told. Who wants honey as long as there's some money, who wants that honey?

Hipsters unite, come align for the big fight to rock for you, but beware, all those angels with their wings glued on, 'cause deep down we are frightened and we're scared, if you don't stare. Who wants honey as long as there's some money, who wants that honey? Let me out, let me out, let me out, let me out.

Tell me all of your secrets, cannot help but believe this is true, tell me all of your secrets, I know, I know, I know, should have listened when I was told. Who wants honey as long as there is some money, who wants that honey? Let me out, let me out, let me out, let me out.


2. Quiet.

Quiet, I am sleeping in here, we need a little hope, for years I've been sleeping, helpless, couldn't tell a soul. Be ashamed of the mess you've made, my eyes never forget, you see, behind me.

Silent, metal mercies, castrate, boys to the bone, Jesus are you listening? Up there to anyone at all. We are the fossils, the relics of our time, we mutilate the meanings so they're easy to deny. Be ashamed of the mess you've made, my eyes never forget, you see, behind me.

Quiet, I am sleeping, quiet, I am sleeping, quiet, I don't trust you, I can't hear you. Be ashamed of the mess you've made, my eyes never forget, you see, behind me. Behind me, the grace of falling snow, cover up everything you know, come save me from the awful sound of nothing.


3. Today.

Today is the greatest day I've ever known, can't live for tomorrow, tomorrow's much too long, I'll burn my eyes out before I get out. I wanted more than life could ever grant me, bored by the chore of saving face.

Today is the greatest day I've ever known, can't wait for tomorrow, I might not have that long, I'll tear my heart out before I get out. Pink ribbon scars that never forget, I tried so hard to cleanse these regrets, my angel wings were bruised and restrained my belly stings. Today is, today is, today is the greatest day.

I want to turn you on, I want to turn you on, I want to turn you on, I want to turn you. Today is the greatest, today is the greatest day, today is the greatest day that I have ever really known.


4. Hummer.

Faith lies in the ways of sin, I chased the charmed but I don't want them anymore, and in their eyes I was alive, a fool's disguise, take me away from you. Shame my tongue, fat with promise all along, but when I woke up from that sleep I was happier than I'd ever been, when you decide that your life is a prize renew and rivive, it's alright honey, it's alright, yeah.

Happiness will make you wonder, will I feel OK? It scares the disenchanted far away. Yeah I want something new but what am I supposed to do about you, yeah I love you, it's true, life's a bummer when you're a hummer, life's a drag.

Ask yourself a question, anyone but me, I ain't free, ask yourself a question, anyone but me, I ain't free. Do you feel love is real?


5. Rocket.

Bleed in your own light, dream of your own life, I miss me, I miss everything I'll never be, and on, and on I torch my soul to show the world that I am pure deep inside my heart, no more lies.

A crown of horns, an image formed deformed, the mark I've born, a mark of scorn to you, consume my love, devour my hate, only powers my escape, the moon is out the, stars invite, I think I'll leave tonight.

So soon I'll find myself alone to relax and fade away, do you know what's coming down, do you know I couldn't stay free? I shall be free, I shall be free, I shall be free, I shall be free, I shall be free free, free of those voices inside me. I shall be free, I shall be free.


6. Disarm.

Disarm you with a smile and cut you like you want me to, cut that little child, inside of me and such a part of you, oh, the years burn. I used to be a little boy so old in my shoes and what I choose is my choice, what's a boy supposed to do? The killer in me is the killer in you, my love, I send this smile over to you.

Disarm you with a smile and leave you like they left me here, to wither in denial the bitterness of one who's left alone, oh, the years burn, oh, the years burn, burn, burn. I used to be a little boy so old in my shoes and what I choose is my voice, what's a boy supposed to do? The killer in me is the killer in you, my love, I send this smile over to you, the killer in me is the killer in you, send this smile over to you, the killer in me is the killer in you, send this smile over to you, the killer in me is the killer in you, send this smile over to you.


7. Soma.

Nothing left to say and all I've left to do is run away from you, and she led me on, down with secrets I can't keep. Close your eyes and sleep, don't wait up for me, hush now don't you speak to me.

Wrapped my hurt in you and took my shelter in that pain, the opiate of blame is your broken heart, your heart. So now I'm all by myself as I've always felt, I'll betray my tears to anyone caught in our ruse of fools. One last kiss from me, yeah, one last kiss good night.

Didn't want to lose you once again, didn't want to be your friend, fulfilled a promise made of tin and crawled back to you. I'm all by myself as I've always felt, I'll betray myself to anyone, lost, anyone but you.

So let the sadness come again on that you can depend on me, yeah, until the bitter, bitter end of the world, yeah, when god sleeps in bliss. And I'm all by myself as I've always felt, and I'll betray myself to anyone.


8. Geek USA.

Lover, lover, let's pretend we're born as innocents, cast into the world with apple eyes, to wish wish dangerous, my dear delirious, to try and leave the rest of us behind. Shot full of diamonds and a million years, the disappointed disappear like they were never here.

Kiss kiss all of this, the hiss that we had miss and understand what can't be understood, sear those thoughts of me alone and unhappy, I never liked me anyway, if by chance or circumstance we should fail don't be so sad. Shot full of diamonds and a million years, the disappointed disappear like they were never here.

In a dream we are connected, siamese twins at the wrist. And then I knew we'd been forsaken, expelled from paradise, I can't believe them when they say that it's alright

Words can't define what I feel inside, who needs them? Caught with this virus of my mind, I give in to my disease, of my needs, to my disease, of my needs.

She really loves to break, her dad says its ok, she really loves to break and give it all away, her ma says she's afraid, what more can she fake, she really needs to break and give herself away. She gave it all away, she gave it all away, she gave it all away, we really love the USA.


9. Mayonaise.

Fool enough to almost be it, cool enough to not quite see it, doomed, pick your pockets full of sorrow and run away with me tomorrow, june. We'll try and ease the pain but somehow we'll feel the same, well, no one knows where our secrets go.

I send a heart to all my dearies when your life is so, so dreary, dream, I'm rumored to the straight and narrow while the harlots of my perils, scream. And I fail but when I can, I will, try to understand that when I can, I will.

Mother weep the years I'm missing, all our time can't be given back, shut my mouth and strike the demons that cursed you and your reasons, out of hand and out of season, out of love and out of feeling so bad. When I can, I will, words defy the plan, when I can, I will.

Fool enough to almost be it and cool enough to not quite see it, and old enough to always feel this, always old, I'll always feel this. No more promise, no more sorrow, no longer will I follow, can anybody hear me, I just want to be me. When I can, I will, try to understand that when I can, I will.


10. Spaceboy.

Feel it, break your bones, Mr. Jones, taste me as I bleed, taste my need. And spaceboy I've missed you spinning round my head, and any way you choose me you'll break instead.

Watch me, death defy, defile my life, I don't need, I don't care, please. I want to go home, I want to go home, I want to go home, I want to go home 'cause when a lover aches that's when a lover breaks, I want to go home, I want to go home. And spaceboy they'll kill me before I'm dead and gone, and any way you choose me it won't be wrong, and any way you choose me we won't be long, we won't be long, we won't be long, we won't be long, we won't be long, we won't be long.


11. Silverfuck.

I hear your winter, I hear your rain, I've failed your summer ways and I feel no pain. I hear what you want and I feel that way, I hear what you want and I feel that way.

I hear you fade away and I hear you crawl, I gave my life away and I feel no pain, and I feel no pain, and I feel no pain, and I feel your pain. And she was my lover so sweet, and she was my angel, and what I've recovered of me, I put into a box underneath my bed. When you lie in your bed and you lie to yourself, when you lie in your bed and you lie to yourself, lie, lie.

Bang bang your dead hole in your head, bang bang your dead hole in your head. bang bang your dead hole in your head, bang bang your dead hole in your head. I hear what you want and I feel that way, I hear what you want and I feel that way.


12. Sweet sweet.

Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet little agony, I don't know just where you've been, but I'll take, take, take all that you have for me, in sin, where are we going? And they all want you to change, and they all want you to change, and the sad, sad, sad, all the sad faces drown, in this town, where are we going? And they all want you to change, where are we going? And they all want you to change, where are we going?


13. Luna.

What moonsongs do you sing your babies? What sunshine do you bring? Who belongs, who decides who's crazy, who rights wrongs where others cling? I'll sing for you if you want me to, I'll give to you, and it's a chance I'll have to take, and it's a chance I'll have to break.

I go along just because I'm lazy, I go along to be with you, and those moonsongs that you sing your babies, will be the songs to see you through. I'll hear your song if you want me to, I'll sing along, and it's a chance I'll have to take, and it's a chance I'll have to break.

I'm in love with you, I'm in love with you, I'm in love with you, I'm in love with you, so in love, I'm in love with you, with you, I'm in love with you. I'm in love with you, so in love, I'm in love with you, I'm, I'm so in love, I'm in love with you.


· · ·
Año: 1993.
Procedencia de la banda: Chicago (Illinois), Estados Unidos.
· · ·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario