Teen dream. Beach House.




1. Zebra.

You know you're gold, you don't gotta worry none, oasis child, born and so wild, don't I know you better than the rest, all deception, all deception from you. Your love is stag in the white sand, wilderness for miles, eyes so mild and wise, don't I know you better than the rest, all deception, all deception from you.

Any way you run, you run before us, black and white horse arching among us, any way you run, you run before us, black and white horse arching among us.

Your love is stag in the white sand, oasis child born into a man, don't I know you better than the rest, all deception, all deception from you. Wilderness for miles, eyes so mild and wise, oasis child, born and so wild, don't I know you better than the rest, all deception, all deception from you.

Any way you run, you run before us, black and white horse arching among us, any way you run, you run before us, black and white horse arching among us. Any way you run, you run before us, black and white horse arching among us, any way you run, you run before us, black and white horse arching among us.


2. Silver soul.

We gather matters of the heart so we can act a fool, it's incomplete without you, the silver soul is running through, it's a vision, complete illusion, yeah. The needle on the spinning wheel collecting silver coil, it gathers heat without you, whether or not you're turned from it, it's a quick turn to let us in, yeah. It is happening again, it is happening again, it is happening again, it is happening again.

The bodies lying in the sand, they're moving in the dark, it is so quick to let us in, feel it moving through our skin, it's a sickness, infinite quickness, yeah. It is happening again…


3. Norway.

We were sleeping till you came along with your tiny heart, you let us in the wooden house to share in all the wealth, don't you know it's true? Norway, Norway.

Seven figures leap the hungry mouths, the beast, he comes to you, he's a hunter for a lonely heart in the season of the sun, don't you know it's true? Norway, Norway.

Where you thinking that you gotta run to now, with the beating of a tiny heart? Hang on to the things that you're supposed to say, millions of stars, they open to your fate. Norway…


4. Walk in the park.

You go for a walk in the park 'cause you don't need anything, your hand that you sometimes hold doesn't do anything, the face that you see in the door isn't standing there anymore. In a matter of time, it would slip from my mind, in and out of my life, you would slip from my mind, in a matter of time.

The face that you saw in the door isn't looking at you anymore, the name that you call in its place isn't waiting for your embrace, the world that you love to behold cannot hold you anymore. In a matter of time, it would slip from my mind, in and out of my life, you would slip from my mind, in a matter of time.

More, you want more, more, you want more, more, you want more, you tell me, more, only time can run me. More, you want more, you tell me, more, only time can run me, more, you want more you tell me, more, only time can run me, more, you want more, you tell me, more, only time can run me, more, you want more, you tell me, more, only time can run me, more, you want more, you tell me.


5. Used to be.

You are coming home, are you still alone, are you not the same as you used to be? As the sun grows high and you serve your time, does each day just feel like another lie? Now you know, is it just for show, just a foolish game that you hide behind? Don't forget the nights when it all felt right, are you not the same as you used to be? Used to be.

In an endless night, could you feel the fright of an age that was and could never be? So we hold it close when we feel the most like a love that we could not leave behind. Turn the wheel to each way we feel til I'm lost and I cannot find you there, don't forget the nights when it all felt right, are you not the same as you used to be? Used to be…

Coming home any day now, any day now, any day now, coming home any day now, any day now, any day now, coming home any day now, any day now, any day now.


6. Lover of mine.

You hear my cry, lover of mine, no tear in the eye or fear in my mind, the forest is thick and you don't recognize, we parted our lips and we reached from inside. In a wide open field we know we can feel, awake and unreal, off to nowhere, off to nowhere, off to nowhere.

Need more people to be satisfied, no fear of a god and prayer for the night, you come into our minds and rush through our lives, we parted our lips and reached from inside. In a wide open field we know we can feel, awake and unreal, off to nowhere, off to nowhere.

The only thing you've got, off to nowhere, you know you're better off without it, the only thing you've got, off to nowhere , you know you're better off without it, the only thing you've got, off to nowhere, you know you're better off without it, the only thing you've got, off to nowhere , you know you're better off without it.

Youngest fire, you decide, you decide what is right, youngest fire, you decide, you decide what is right. Near yet so far, isn't it? Near yet so far, isn't it? Near yet so far, isn't it? Near yet so far, isn't it? Near yet so far, isn't it?


7. Better times.


I want you to know the truth 'cause I've been around before, thought I was looking anymore. Been a fool for weeks 'cause my heart stands for nothing and your soul's too weak, got a will that's been around for days, goes far if you want it, it needs to behave. But then you, you come around, big mistake, I don't want to know, I don't want to know, we don't need a sign to know better times.

Running around 'cause you beat yourself up and you made a crack and the one that you love is gone, how much longer can you play with fire before you turn into a liar? Running around 'cause you beat yourself up and you made a crack and the one that you love is gone, how much longer can you play with fire before you turn into a liar?

I've been around before, thought you weren't looking anymore, but then we, we come and go, go up in smoke, I don't want to know, I don't want to know, we don't need a sign to know better times.


8. 10 Mile stereo.

The heart is a stone and this is a stone that we throw, put your hand on this stone, it's the stone of a home you know, they say we will go far, but they don't know how far we'll go, with our legs on the edge and our feet on the horizon.

They say we can throw far but they don't know how far we throw, with our legs on the edge, and our feet on the horizon, the heart is a stone, and this is a stone that we throw, they say we will go far, but they don't know how far we'll go. It can't be gone, we're still right here, it took so long, can't say we heard it all, limbs parallel, we stood so long we fell, tear a moment from the days that carry us on forever.

This push and pull is the force of a wave of time, in the heat of the night, we would cry, you are not mine, they said we would go far, but they don't know how far we'd go, 'cause this heart is a stone and this is a stone that we throw. It can't be gone, we're still right here, it took so long, can't say we saw it all, limbs parallel, we stood so long we fell, tear a moment from the days that carry us on forever, it can't be gone, we're still right here, it took so long, can't say we felt it all, limbs parallel, we stood so long we fell, love's like a pantheon, it carries on forever.


9. Real love.


I met you somewhere in a hell beneath the stairs, there's someone in that room that frightens you when they go boom. The color you say is black is the one you might lack, in the size of your eyes, is there a righteous prize? I met you, I met you.

There's something wrong with our hearts, when they beat pure they stand apart, in the black room, the light, watch the seabird fall, real love, it finds you somewhere with your back to it. I met you, I met you.

You know, you know, we belong by the stream to the dawn, you know, you know, we belong by the stream to the dawn, you know, you know, we belong by the stream to the dawn, you know, you know, we belong by the stream to the dawn.


10. Take care.

Stand beside it, we can't hide the way it makes us glow, it's no good unless it grows, feel this burning, love of mine. Deep inside the ever-spinning, tell me does it feel, it's no good unless it's real, hill sides burning, wild-eyed turning til we're running from it. I'd take care of you if you'd ask me to in a year or two.

You say swimming in the lake we'll come across a snake, it is real and then it's fake, feel its heartbeat, feel what you heat, far so fast, it feels too late. I'd take care of you if you'd ask me to in a year or two, I'd take care of you, take care of you, that’s true…


· · ·
Año: 2010.
Procedencia de la banda: Baltimore (Maryland), Estados Unidos.
· · ·

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario